Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

2.7 liter heads for sale and valves

Albert and I have decided to put our collection of 2.7 liter heads up for sale. I had the local machine shop dissassemble and test everything out. The heads are all good but I only have 8 good intake valves and 3 good exhaust valves. All the springs and other hardware are here and accounted for.

Ashton had picked up some replacement exhaust valves at some time but they are maybe an eight of in inch too short it looks like - don't know if they would still be usable or not?

We really just want to get a fair price on these. I know that Pelican sells the exhaust valves for $161 new and the intake valves for $185. I think that the bare head is available new from Porsche for $1500. I would be willing to buy another exhaust valve and then have a head re-assembled and gone over and sell it that way.

I would like to get some input as to what the value is on these. I am thinking that if I picked up another exhaust valve and had a head assembled and gone over that would probably be worth $1500. Maybe a bare head is worth $500?

Old 06-21-2007, 07:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

2.7L heads

I wouldbe interested in a bare head for $500. Let me know @ info@autotechplus.com
Thanks, Bill
Old 06-22-2007, 11:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I've sold two bare heads. Still have the 8 intake valves and 3 exhaust valves at $100 each and the one remaining bare head at $500. I think I have a buy for it as well but no money yet
Old 06-28-2007, 10:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshB View Post
I've sold two bare heads. Still have the 8 intake valves and 3 exhaust valves at $100 each and the one remaining bare head at $500. I think I have a buy for it as well but no money yet
I am interested in the bare head...if still available please email me at MPLSChase@gmail.com

Thanks!

Chase
Old 08-01-2007, 12:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

No heads left. I do have 8 good intake valves and 3 good exhaust valves though.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: