Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1987 944 Turbo Engine (951)

I have a 1987 944 Turbo engine I need to get rid of. The engine was involved in a fuel rail fire but does turn over and the camshaft belt is still intact. Turbo and exhaust is still there (no intercooler) as well along with the front A arms and crossmember. There isn't much missing from the engine. The engine is already out of the car on a dolly and is stored indoors. The car sat for a while and had 90K on the odometer. Pickup only in 20732 (outside Washington, D.C.). I must get rid of this engine soon so give me an offer, I might surprise you.

Turbo phone dials as well but not in perfect shape.

If the person that was supposed to buy this engine still wants it contact me and fulfill your end of the bargain. I just want it gone and you won't get the third degree.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Email me please i cannot pm..

MarconeMusic@gmail.com
~89 Turbo S ... I GOT ONE.. Hidden away in storage!!
~04 Cayenne S ...
Old 08-29-2007, 09:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

951 eng.

How much do you want for it ?
Thanks Bill
email me at info@autotechplus.com
Old 08-29-2007, 09:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Sold

Sold for $550 to John, first to respond. Thanks, I'll re-post if it falls through.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: