Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

944 & 951 parts : K27/6 turbo, polished wheels, ect.

Clearing out my storage unit this weekend. Here is a list of things I'd like gone with the new space constraint. Items with no bites will be listed on Ebay.

Polished Turbo Phone Dials - Late offset (52.3)

16 x 7 and 8's. polished, some minor outer lip blems from tire mounting morons @ Les Schwab but nothing large and not visible once a tire is mounted. Extra close up pics upon request. They should be gone over with some Mother's polish, but all the hard work is already done. I spent 10 mins on the one front wheel so you can see the results. Makes a 944 NA look like a real contender.

$400 w/ polished caps

$350 w/out caps

K27/6

Pulled from a 951 race car that endured a fuel fire in the engine compartment (I dont see how that would effect the turbo in any way). It has minimal axial play and was reputed to be a real good unit while in service - does not blow excessive oil. I had it checked at my machine shop and they gave it a clean bill of health. While there, I had the compressor housing bead blasted and replaced the compressor housing seal with a new Viton seal. Includes new fittings to properly offset the water line (you will need the short aux. water pump sensor to fit under a stock hood) and NA intake tube to adapt to stock 951 AFM. I was planning to install it over Thanksgiving break this year in Crush. Only reason I am selling is that I bought Lorax's Vitesse Stage 2.

Compressor housing #'s read:

K27

94 073 0 220

5327 970 7006

: : : :

$475 (less than what I have into it)

(6) 15" Phone Dials : (2) 6" and (4) 7" -all late offset. Was saving these for my spec car project as well. Have 3 really good Bridgestone Potenza RE 630i's - 205/60/R15's with like 60% tread left. One tire is loose. Other 2 tires are just rollers, cracked and only good for roller purposes. A set of 4 caps included with wheels.

<>

All 6 wheels for $250

924S transmission. Stock, unknown mileage. Shorter final drive than 944 for quicker acceleration - nice for short tracks like Sears Point.

$300

Vision Boost tube set

This kit allows you to move the air cleaner behind the left headlight housing while retaining the AFM. PCA legal. It was custom built at Vision Racing for my old red car (RIP) to custom fit a T04E w/ a 3" compressor inlet. I put together a fiberglass adapter to use the tubes with a std. K26 and ran them like that for a year or so - no problems. A similar production kit was sold by Lindsey racing as a Kolkeln product for $795, but since Lindsey has marketed a set of their own without the AFM mounting option. The fiberglass unit is not the prettiest, but it is solid and gets the job done. I used black die in the lamination to emulate carbon fiber. An otherwise stock should not need anything else besides a few hose clamps to be able to just bolt all this on and go using your bypass valve. Bling, bling.

$275

One pair of polished 16 x 7 Club Sport wheels

Some deep blems but strait/true as spun on a balancer, see photos. Bridgestone Potenza tire on one wheel. I will remove and dispose of the tire for shipping if buyer wishes.

$150

late offset (52.3) 16 x 8 phone dial - cosmetically challenged - comes with cap and Kumho Ecsta 245/45/16 tire. See pic for tread depth.

$90

951 front strut shells

For use with new "hacksaw" Koni inserts. These are 951 Sachs shells that were dead struts I cut the tops off. Will need to be cut to proper length (left ample room) and drilled per instructions.

$60

http://forums.rennlist.com/upload/struts.jpg

1988 924S high compression pistons. 200K + miles, but I measured the top ring groove tolerences and they are all well within spec. one piston top has had some debris collision, but no true issue there - see pic. Wrist pins included, no rings. Much better built than '87 and earlier NA pistons. I have a pic of the two types together I can send you.

$100

late (85.5 up) windshield w/ antenna - domestic

perfect shape - parted '86 car had just had it installed. Blue tint at the top. must pick up only.

$200

I am offering a 3% discount for true cash exchange or bank draft mailed to me ( In which case I will wait on ship until it arrives/clears). I offer an additional 5% discount on all items picked up from my Santa Rosa, CA home. I accept Paypal. email me with interest or picture inquiries ; bogomili@pon.net.

General questions that would benefit everyone please post here.

Cheers!
Old 09-09-2007, 08:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

<< bump for tuesday >>

For those of you that dont know me, I usually hang out on Rennlist as "Matt Sheppard" and I am strait up about deals (havent posted to a Pelican board in years). My best friend is Glenn Sager who has worked for Pelican for many years and knows I am the best to do business with.

On the turbo, I will let it go for $450 and offer a 90 day guarantee on it. If you install it and it blows excessive oil, I will refund your money in full of come to some agreement on a core cost so you can have it rebuilt.

Any item you get that you aren't happy with, I will make it right.

Cheers,
Matt S.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: