Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
FS: Early 944 DME with one of FRWilks Dual Adapter Boards and Chip

I have an early DME with a Dual Adapter Board and chip along with the switch for changing back and forth between the 2 settings on the chip.

The first setting is the stock chip with the shudder fix code.

The second setting is the high performance chip with 6500 rpm rev limit.

I beleive this chip to be THE best chip out there for the early 944 series cars.

The power comes on sooner and harder than stock, and pulls real hard.
It feels like it gives the car more torque in the low end, which is probably due to the timing advance.

Its already soldered into an '83 DME and just plug n play for an early 944 car.

Im asking $250 OBO for it.

I paid $350 for just the chip and the board by themselves.

I would require that the buyer please send me their stock working early DME so that I can still drive my car to school. I will ship out my chipped DME when I receive the stock one from the buyer.

I do have receipts for the parts and can hopefully dig up pics of the install for proof. Or you can probably shoot wilk an email asking if ive bought and installed one of his chips for further proof. If you do send him an email, PM me before you do so that I can give you the info for him to look me up.

Last edited by 944mech; 09-23-2007 at 01:25 AM..
Old 09-23-2007, 01:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

you have pictures of the setup ?
Old 09-29-2007, 07:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Hi, I might be interested in the dme. Please email me at zedsn@hotmail.com Thanks Ed.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: