Pelican Parts Forums

Pelican Parts Forums (http://forums.pelicanparts.com/)
-   Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted (http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-924-944-968-used-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   WTB STock 944 S2 Wheels, Decent Shape, Will Handle Shipping (http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-924-944-968-used-parts-sale-wanted/369869-wtb-stock-944-s2-wheels-decent-shape-will-handle-shipping.html)

Ron Earp 10-01-2007 10:29 AM

WTB STock 944 S2 Wheels, Decent Shape, Will Handle Shipping
 
Hi,

I am looking for some stock 1989/1990 944 S2 16" wheels. The ones I have and like have seven spokes, but mine are in horrible shape. I can handle UPS shipping, all you'll need to do it print out the UPS labels I send you and tape onto the wheels or box.

Shoot me an email of what you have, I'll also entertain other stock 16" 944 S2 wheels. rlearp@gt40s.com

Thanks,
Ron

Racerbvd 10-01-2007 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron Earp (Post 3507834)
Hi,

I am looking for some stock 1989/1990 944 S2 16" wheels. The ones I have and like have seven spokes, but mine are in horrible shape. I can handle UPS shipping, all you'll need to do it print out the UPS labels I send you and tape onto the wheels or box.

Shoot me an email of what you have, I'll also entertain other stock 16" 944 S2 wheels. rlearp@gt40s.com

Thanks,
Ron

why don't you have them powder coated, unless they are bent, the guy I use can make them look brand new.

stylelab 10-01-2007 12:16 PM

I have stock S2 wheels in very nice condition, the rubber may need to be replaced however. Only one wheel has some rash on the lip. Center caps are excellent. I am in Montreal.

$450 for the tires/wheels

Ron Earp 10-01-2007 02:35 PM

I've thought about it, that is, using the ones that are on the car. Problem is the previous owner had them chrome plated. The chrome is about 25% peeled off, but the rest will have to be taken off via a means I don't have. Grinding doesn't work and neither does blasting. It might be best to just get a unwanted set and start there.

I'll email you Stylelab. Canada might be rough on the shipping though, but I'll check with my carrier.

Ron

Racerbvd 10-01-2007 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron Earp (Post 3508241)
I've thought about it, that is, using the ones that are on the car. Problem is the previous owner had them chrome plated. The chrome is about 25% peeled off, but the rest will have to be taken off via a means I don't have. Grinding doesn't work and neither does blasting. It might be best to just get a unwanted set and start there.

I'll email you Stylelab. Canada might be rough on the shipping though, but I'll check with my carrier.

Ron

Where are you located?? I have had a few sets of wheels powder coated by Powder Tech Plus in Orange Park, FL. that where peeling chrome, they came back looking like brand new.http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploa...1191281747.jpg
98 Industrial Loop N
Orange Park, FL 32073
(904) 269-1719
Ask for Richard

I use them for all my stuff and have for years:D

Ron Earp 10-01-2007 04:31 PM

Raleigh NC. How much did they charge you for the stripping?

Ron

Racerbvd 10-02-2007 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron Earp (Post 3508428)
Raleigh NC. How much did they charge you for the stripping?

Ron

Stripping & powder coat (Looked factory NOS) was I think $80 a wheel.
Like I said, I was very happy with the way they came out. If your wheels are true, make them look like new.
I trust these guys so much, I'm about to drop off some factory RSR parts (for a vintage restoration) and my 7&9X16 Fuchs for my Carrera (just the centers):D

divkat 10-03-2007 06:41 AM

I've got a set off of a 91 S2- cheap and I'm local to you (within an hour and a half)

Ron Earp 10-03-2007 10:58 AM

Email sent, deal done, thanks much!!!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website


DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.