Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Need Battery Cables For 1987 N/A

Just as it says above, i need all the battery cables, must be in good working condition. Will pay paypal TONIGHT, IMMEDIATLY, NOW. Post a pic as well. Let me know, thanks josh
Old 11-17-2007, 05:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
I had to pick up a negative cable locally at Advance Auto and it worked perfectly. $12.
Old 11-17-2007, 05:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

i already did that, works fine as you said, but the postive cable doesnt come with a correct post to put the accesory wires and it looks terrible, sadly there is no cable outlet where i live so i would like a whole factory porsche set.

thanks josh
Old 11-17-2007, 06:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrustchinsky View Post
i already did that, works fine as you said, but the postive cable doesnt come with a correct post to put the accesory wires and it looks terrible, sadly there is no cable outlet where i live so i would like a whole factory porsche set.

thanks josh
I have the battery cables, but they are cut off near the motor end. If you just needed the ends they'd work OK. (I also have the cluster you need).
Old 11-17-2007, 10:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

yu have pm about the cluster
Old 11-17-2007, 10:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: