Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
My 944 scares adults

Garage
Send a message via AIM to lovemy924S
Saratoga top...maybe for sale?? Any interest?

Hey guys, it's been a while since i've been active over here, but i'm getting to the point where cash is more important than really nice parts...I'm planning on doing an engine swap soon, and i'm going to need some serious cash before i get started, so i'm thinking of selling off some of my unnecessary evils like my saratoga and fuchs...not sure yet, but i'd like to get your guys opinions (and offers) on both for when i am ready to start tearing stuff off of my dark red 944 that was wrecked long ago and has scored cylinders. So shoot me some offers/your ideas of what this stuff might be worth and if you want something, i may take your offer...who knows!! I don't have good pics right now...but i should by the beginning of the week! The 'Toga is in great shape, near perfect, and the fuchs are above average, except the front right one is bent a little (has been balanced, but could use some unbendage).

Thanks
Ethan
Old 12-08-2007, 01:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Trying to work for parts!

Send a message via Yahoo to hpservertech
Figure the saratoga will go for around $600-$700 (I know I sold one of mine too). I had a set of 15" fuchs that I sold too and got around $500. You might get less though since they aren't straight. Offset will be important too as well as the center caps.

Location of the seller will impact this though since these aren't cheap items to ship. A few tips though, find someone who can do foam in place for the saratoga top. Should run about $20-$30 to pay someone. Dont trust bubble rap & packing peanuts for this. For the wheels, let the air out of the tires, but leave the tires on the wheels and you can just put cardboard on the top & bottom to protect the metal.
Old 12-08-2007, 01:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Will this work for a '89 944 with power lift? If so, I am very interested.

Tom
Old 03-03-2008, 09:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
My 944 scares adults

Garage
Send a message via AIM to lovemy924S
sorry this sold a while back
Old 03-04-2008, 07:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: