Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via Yahoo to hermesbooking
86 944 Starter N/A

Was looking through my extra parts stuf and found an old starter. I am not sure if it work, and looks to be old. I think it might need to be rebuilt, but not 100%. I basically just want to pass it on to someone that might need it, looking to trade for something on my list below, figured somone out there could use it. Here is some stuff that I am looking for, I will take any offers. Mike

Passengers side Mirror Glass
set of Visor Clips
Lower Radiator Hose
Hinge for the Console
Decent set of Floor mats
Rear drivers side tail light
Shifter Boot
The side clamps for the rear sliding shade in the trunk area.
Any seals for the Doors or Rear hatch
Possibly any of the power steering hoses, I am replacing the rack this weekend, so not sure what will be good, possibly tir rod ends as well.
Newer set of springs for the struts, not sure how good mine will be after the fact of my current struts are shot and have been for a while.

And I am looking for anything that will better the stock car that I have, everything is stock and I have not gotten anything upgrade wise except stereo and speakers, and a K&N filter set up
http://www.c28.com/?adid=st&iid=25349
Old 12-28-2007, 06:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: