Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: 1989 2.7 Motor, Brain and all harnesses

Hello!

I have a complete and carefully removed 1989 2.7 motor with Brain and all specific wiring harnesses, parts and ancillary gizmos to make it a plug in for an earlier car.

Car had 122K miles on it when removed and was running. Smoked slightly on start up and if backed off from 5500 rpm in 2nd gear slightly smoked. Had a mild knock when cold.

Were going to rebuild and.....ahemm......freshen it up to place in an earlier car that I run PCA and NASA with and had gotten tired of getting seriously dusted off by my buddies with their "Stock" cars (We got clueded into their engine builder who spilled the beans, you guys are BUSTED!!)

Decided with the new rules to stay with the 2.5 and sell this as a complete package.

Motor has been carefully removed with all the brain and correct looms etc and is easily place on a pallett for shipping.

Located in the N Atlanta area and can be picked up here or we will help with shipping.

Asking $2450 for everything. Needs to go to a good home before race season.

Best to contact me directly at Carrerajon@aol.com instead of the Pelican mailbox or call my C/VM for Details.

Have some special other pieces that were going to go into this motor also that are for sale. Ask for details.

Thanks! John Hinds Roswell Ga
Old 01-25-2008, 05:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Would You Be Interested In Selling The Head Seperate?if So Give Me A Call At 704-430-4693,thanks.ask For Gene.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Bump time.................
Old 02-01-2008, 06:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

bump round 2
Old 02-07-2008, 07:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

OK New Rules!!

No I will not take a check from Nigeria and I will not ship via Airfreight or take bank checks for over the amount and send back the difference...........

Nice try!!

Any racers looking for a plug in power upgrade?

Let me know! I am in the Atlanta area and race season is about to start!

Thanks~! John
Old 02-21-2008, 06:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Sent you a PM
Old 02-28-2008, 10:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Hi there Got your message and haave attempted to send you a PM...I hate computers......or at least they hate me..

Nopt sure it got to you so if you check this send me one again directly to my Email at Carrerajon@aol.com and I can shoot you info back.

I have a call in to one of our other racer buddies, He just sent a BMW motor out to the west coast to get it massaged. I will get his transport info and price etc for you.

Give me a shout back on my regular Email, there is something in our firewalls that does not like the PM windows..........I am just too dumb to use these things I guess

Thanks! John Hinds
Old 02-29-2008, 04:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Cool

Bump Time!!!

Racing season is about to begin...........somebody needs a 2.7 to hot rod and go run NASA and PCA............

Somebody come get this and put it to good use...........it is way to nice to junk.

Give me a call or PM

Thanks! John Hinds Roswell GA (N. Atlanta)
Old 03-12-2008, 08:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: