Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via ICQ to Zero10
FS: 2 transmissions and 1 set of wheels plus freebies

It's spring cleaning time and since I need to move this summer I have to clear out the garage.
I have 2 N/A transmissions I need to get rid of. As far as I know neither is LSD, one is an early transmission and one is late. Both have roughly 100,000km on them.

Early:

Late:

I'd like to get $200 for each transmission

The wheels are cookie cutters, 15" and have Kumho Ectsa HP4 (sorry if I killed the spelling) tires on them in 205/60 R15 with 60-80% tread left. They have been refinished a couple years ago and are in good - very good condition and include center caps:

I'd like to get $300 for the cookie cutters

For the freebies I have 2 black 944 doors, driver's side has glass and motor however no power mirror assembly (I needed it for the 951), passenger side has no glass or window motor but a complete power mirror assembly (see why my garage needs to be cleaned??):

Also I have 2 sunroof panels, both power, one is from a late car, and is black (with some scratches on the outside part) with a burgundy interior, and the other is from an early car and is a custom green color with a brown interior panel.

Parts are located in Vernon, BC, Canada and I'd be willing to deliver within 200-300km of either Vernon or Calgary for cost (I drive a TDI daily so it isn't super expensive)
For questions please email ctrowat (at) gmail.com since I'm not on here as often as I would like to be, so I'll probably be slow responding to PMs

Buy my parts!

Last edited by Zero10; 03-20-2008 at 02:56 PM..
Old 03-20-2008, 02:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: