Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Certified Rennwerker

Send a message via MSN to 924Sman
WTB door handle linkage

Need the linkage not the handle. If you have a handle busted and loose linkage with the small cotter pin I NEED IT!! I only need the linkage, not the plastic clip or handle. If you do the cotter pin can be removed and the linkage from the handle too. Email for better info. Thanks!
Old 05-01-2008, 04:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988-PORSCHE-944-951-TURBO-LEFT-DOOR-POWER-LOCK-MODULE_W0QQitemZ110247745590QQcmdZViewItem is this the linkage with the pin you need?
Old 05-01-2008, 05:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I think I have a cpl of them. both sides are different so I need to know what side. 20. shipped?
Old 05-01-2008, 06:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Certified Rennwerker

Nope Nine01....thanks though.....non power here.

Whitesc59..........right side, the linkage will have the letter "R" stamped near the small 3/8 long cotter pin iirc. Shoot me an email, pic if you got one to verify the correct part.
Thanks!

Dal
Old 05-02-2008, 04:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Quality

Just FYI.

F~ that pin. F~ it right in the ear. I reused it. Lasted about a day. *dink dink dink* down into the door, it had backed itself out. $13 new from Pelican/Porsche, and a trip from Germany.

F~ that.

Went to Sears. Found the CUTEST little Metric bolt and nut and two or three baby washers you've ever seen, and have a nice, snug (no play), THREADED fit.

Steel too. Screw roll pins in THAT application (makes sense when you need a FLUSH fit, which you don't, there is just enough room on each side, no rubbing.

heed my words.

Old 05-02-2008, 05:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Certified Rennwerker

All you needed to do is mall the ends of the pin so it could not slide out. Mine is real tight but I just tap the ends to create a mushroom like effect.

Dal
Old 05-02-2008, 08:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

which one do you like?

I left them laid out so just pick one...PM me if you want one.

Old 05-03-2008, 09:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: