Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

944 turbo calipers and computer auction $.01

I am clearing out some 944 turbo parts. Have a bunch of listings on ebay. The calipers and computers with chips I started at one penny - high bidder wins

http://search.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQsassZjjbare

I've also got one burgundy carpet sets and a couple tan carpet sets(they need a good cleaning.) Also have two 1986 turbo complete short blocks, lots of engine wiring harnesses, engine bay harnesses and probably a full car harness or two.

I have a Porsche 968 rear hatch with red hoop spoiler for only $750. It does need to be resealed at the top but also comes with the rear wiper.

Multiple rear hatches - no shipping but only $75 a piece. I have AC lines, the long power steering hard line, lots of cam towers and PS cooling loops.

I have a set of polished rear early offset 16" turbo phone dial wheels - hold air but have some pretty hard nicks in the edge for $150.

I have three 15" phone dial wheels - need repaint for $100.

Have a complete set of 16" early offset turbo phone dial wheels with ok tires (not matching) for $400. Probably need to be repainted as well. No center caps - would make a great set of track wheels

Lots of lifters as well - hard and soft. Still haven't been able to figure out which is preferable Would like to get $30 a piece on them obo.

I have one driver's side turbo fender for sale in guards red - needs repaint for $125.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Trying to work for parts!

Send a message via Yahoo to hpservertech
PM sent
Old 05-05-2008, 12:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

More parts added to ebay - phone dial wheels and head starting bid $1.99. High bidder wins! Let me know if you need more info an anything in particular.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
relay

Hi Joah:

Been a while..

Need an auxiliary pump relay for thw grey 86 turbo I bought from you.

Let me know if you have one and price.

Thanks,

Ken
Old 05-11-2008, 10:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: