Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB/WTT: LSD tranny

I'm not having a good start in the 951 community. I just bought an '87 a week ago and the clutch went out. I had a parts car and sold the transmission out of it only to find out later that it was an LSD. I'm kind of feeling like I've been taken advantage of in both cases

Anyway, I'm looking for an LSD transmission for a decent price or for trade. I have a Lindsey Racing Stage II polished MAF kit with the Power Perfect kit that was on my car when I bought it (I went back to the stock setup). Includes a new K&N cleaning kit. My non-LSD transmission is also available. I will come and pick it up if within reasonable distance from the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area. I will even help remove/install the transmission if needed.

Thank you.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: