Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Porsche Cup II Wheels

Porsche CUP Wheels. This is for a full set of four (4). These wheels use five (5) lug's and are on the standard Porsche bolt pattern. These wheels use the early offset's. Wheels are chrome plated aluminum and are in very nice condition. The wheels come with the factory Porsche Crest chrome center pieces. Valve stems with Chrome Covers. These wheels are Porsche OEM and were made in Italy.

There has been alot of questions about which car's these wheels will fit, so I did some research, to the best of my knowledge they should fit all of the following. 944/951 before 1987 and 911's from years 1977-1984, the narrow body cars will need some type of wheel flare on the back like an RS or SC, hope this helps.

The wheels are packed in U-Haul moving boxes and wrapped in moving blankets, there are cardboard pieces between the wheels themselves. They will arrive undamaged two per carton. There will be two cartons at 56 pounds each.

Two wheels are size 17 x 7 1/2 ET 23 (Front wheels)

Two wheels are size 17 x 9 ET 15 (Rear wheels)

One rear wheel has come chrome flaking on the rear side bead line, it is the last picture in the red circle area. This does not effect the performance or looks of the wheel in anyway and cannot even be seen from the rear once the tires are mounted. I have tried to take a picture of it but it is hard. There is no other damage on them, I believe this was from a previous tire machine mounting the tire.

SHIPPING WILL BE FOR ACTUAL AMOUNT UPS GROUND, DO NOT PAY UNTIL I GET A QUOTE AND CONTACT YOU.

PAYPAL OR CASHIERS CHECK ONLY, $700.00 + SHIPPING

I WILL NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE 48 CONTINENTAL U.S. STATES.

Old 05-24-2008, 07:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Sold Sold Sold
Old 05-25-2008, 01:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: