Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS or trade 1987 non ABS Turbo

Hi,
Im reluctantly willing to let go of my 944 Ive had for 10 years. She is a 1987 Ocean Blue Pole (porsche color). Paint is bad. Needs total paint job. The interior is partially replaced with 968 blue/white, the rest is included. I was upgrading the stereo.
I bought the car as a NA. I bought a 1986 Turbo that slid sideways around a telephone pole. I placed both cars side by side and transplanted everything needed to make her a 2.5 turbo. The entire wiring harness (headlights-to taillights) was transplanted, so no splices anywhere. The front was upgraded to turbo specs. fenders, bumper cover, brake cooler inlets, all was switched. The hood is a 924 turbo. I just like the look. The only benefit is the scoop keeps the cruise control servo cool .. The header is metal with an airvent for extra cooling for the intercooler. H4 headlights, Momo steering wheel, 968 door handels, mirrors and rear wing are on the car now. I also have the batwing for the car.
Also included: a complete MO30 suspension. The front is already on the car. The rear is sitting beside the car. A LSD tranny with cooler is included. A 1992 968 cab that was flipped several times is included; the interior is mostly there, engine is all there. the dist cap was broke in the wreck so I assume the valves are screwed. I was going to build a 3.0 turbo so all i was interested in was the block, crank ect. 968 tranny, front and rear suspension are NOT on the car. The 968 is a parts car only.
The rear seat is gone. I have the 968 cab rear storage compartment to replace the rear seats.
More: Glass Saratoga sunroof. KKK 26/8 turbo. Full power seats (driver & pass) not just the seat bottom up and down, but full forward, backward and back adjustment are power. They need to be recovered, which i am including a full white leather hide for the seats to be recovered with.
Lots of other odds and ins I'll include. The reason Im willing to sell is Iam moving from North Carolina (where the car is) to Las Vegas (where iam now). I just cant drag all of that across the country.
I crank the car up about once a month let her warm up and drive her around the block.
I think that is pretty much it. If you have the time, this is a great project. She can be a non ABS 3.0 turbo with LSD.
Im asking $10,000 firm. No parting. possible trade for boxter, 911 cab, or SLK. I just dont have time to finish her. I dont have any pics with me. I'll upload or email them ASAP.
patrikdale@yahoo.com
(828)446-8249
Old 06-11-2008, 01:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Crew Chief

Patrik,
long time no see
i am interested in the LSD Tranny if you decide to sell it seperate
GruppeB #093
Carolinas Region PCA Member
National PCA Driving Instructor

'71 911 RSR look
'74 914 2.0
'76 911S Targa
'83 930S Slantnose (13000 miles)
'86 951 Prototype Testcar built in '84 (56000 miles) Serial #00014
'86 951
'87 944

"Life is short , drive Fast"
Old 06-12-2008, 04:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Would you sell the 968 by itself. I am interested in the engine.
93 968 interior.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: