Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Black/Black Sunroof delete '84 944 for sale cheap!

It is a black/black '84 944 with around 84K original miles, it was originally sold here in the San Fransisco area by Veale Porsche & Audi in 10/83. I have the original manual with option code sticker here are the option codes

WP0AA0948EN450609

C03 California car
456 Sport Shock absorbers & stabilizers

Transaxle code QM

It has had a minor engine fire that melted some of the harness and the hood has peeling paint because of this although I have a 931 hood and a early 944 hood that you can take your pick of, the body is very clean other wise just the regular minor door dings and such. The interior was almost completely taken out except the headliner and dash are still in place. I wish I had the time for this car but I just have to get rid of it. It has some nicer 15" telephone dial rims with OK tires. I did not get a title for the car just a bill of sale, the engine fire happened in 2006, I have a carfax that shows it really has these miles and does not have any problems, it has been sitting in storage for the last year and a half.

Asking $500 AS IS
Old 06-13-2008, 10:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: