Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Early Sport Seats, 25.5mm M030 Torsion Bars, 17" 996 Wheels (late offset)

First up, I have a pair of early sport seats, originally from an '84 944. Will fit any 924 or 924S, 944 up to 85.5, and 944 after 85.5 if you relocate your seatbelt anchors to the tunnel. They are black leather and need to be recovered. All the foam bolsters feel good and solid, except the lower right bolster on the base of the driver seat. It's kinda rolled over from all the years of getting in and out of the car. A new bolster is shown here on Pelican for $64.25, or an upholstery shop could probably make a new one cheaper. With the new bolster and a good recovering, these will be great seats. I've been using the passenger seat for my driver seat for a few months now, and it is very supportive and comfortable. The pics of the seat in the yard is the driver side, and the one in the car is the passenger (mounted on the driver's side). Price- $250 plus shipping.

Next is a set of 25.5mm torsion bars from an '89 Turbo S. These will fit any year 924, 944, or 968, and are part of the M030 package on many 944's and 951's. I've posted a picture of the diameter measurement with my caliper. Price- $100 plus shipping.

Finally, I have a beautiful set of wheels from a 996. The sizes are 17X7et55 and 17X9et55, and they are perfectly straight (no pun intended, but it has been pointed out to me ) and have no rash. They were powder-coated hot pink by a previous owner, but I have partially stripped the two rears. Trust me, you'll want to finish stripping them. They would be excellant for polishing, or could be painted/PC-ed. One of the pictures is "before", and the other is current mid-strip of one of the rears. Price- $300 plus shipping.

I'll consider any offers, so let me know, and thanks for looking!

Former owner of: '88 924LE (Luddite Edition) manual steering, manual sunroof, manual windows, AC delete, cruise delete, M030 Konis, 25.5 torsions, 931 valance and header panels, 6X16 Fuchs, lowered, etc, etc.

Last edited by moorepower; 07-08-2008 at 03:50 PM..
Old 07-08-2008, 01:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Are you open to any trades for the pink wheels??

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 07-08-2008, 01:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

About the only thing on my "want list" for the 924S is the Arnnworx 920X timing belt tension tool. Other than that, I really need the cash.

Former owner of: '88 924LE (Luddite Edition) manual steering, manual sunroof, manual windows, AC delete, cruise delete, M030 Konis, 25.5 torsions, 931 valance and header panels, 6X16 Fuchs, lowered, etc, etc.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Wheels are sold.

Old 07-14-2008, 04:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: