Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Agent Orange

FS: Sony PSP Slim + Toca Race Driver 2

It's not a 944 part, but it should be fun for a 944 driver...

I'm selling my black PSP Slim along with the Toca Race Driver 2 game.

The PSP is in great condition, no scratches on the screen or anywhere else. It's the new "slim + lite" version with brighter screen, longer battery life, and smaller size (thinner). I will include the original sales receipt that will guarantee Sony warranty service if necessary.

The PSP comes with a 1GB Memory Stick Duo and a USB 2.0 card reader, along with the AC charger cable. It has the newest software from Sony, I haven't modified it in any way.

I'm also including a great game - Toca Race Driver 2. It's a lot like Gran Turismo 3 and 4 for PS2. More info on the game here: http://www.gamespot.com/psp/driving/racedriver2/index.html The game is not sold in the States, I got it from Europe.

I finished the game on my last road trip from work and I'm done with the PSP. The game is seriously addicting and it's fun.

The price for everything is $175 shipped.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: