Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

standalone programmable efi

I have 2 EMS computers and looms to get rid of they are pretty good reasonably easy to use they are both older versions of the current stinger one is a 4434 as far as i know almost the same as the stinger with logging and anti lag and the other is an older "dual sport" with hand controller
while the US dollar is killing my australian dollar i will offer these at $350 for the dual sport and $450 for the 4434.

I would also be happy with a trade of similar value with either party put some balance money in .
here is a list of things i want but post frendly items will work better unless your Australian like me .
any Australians i have other heavier stuff like engines and trans coil overs to sell as well

944 3.0 turbo pistons 8 or 16v
cometec gasket
2.5" race coil springs
lay springs
parts for coil over conversion
any engine gaskets seals or bearings
black interior parts
9" wide cup 2 turbo twists 2 or 4 off 17 or 18
16v turbo inlet manifold
feel free to email direct
naylor.adam@gmail.com
Old 10-08-2008, 08:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: