Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Exclamation 2 Vitesee MAF Kits, Great Deal if you have been waiting

I have 2 Vitesse MAF Kits,

Kit 1, Includes MAF sensor, 3” J-pipe, wiring harness, hoses, clamps and installation instructions. It also comes with a good DME with the chipboard installed, no factory chip included. It is a 28 pin DME. Included will be the 55# injectors that the chipboard is tuned for and the appropriate resistors. Less than 2k miles on this KIT.

$1200 OBRO. Remeber, this includes not only the chip board, but the entire DME, injectors, etc. If you already have 55# injectors, you can deduct $150, if you don't need the DME, Deduct $200. So without the DME and Injectors the price would be $850 OBRO.

2nd Vitesse MAF KIT. SOLD Vitesse MAF Kit, Chipboard tuned for 75# injectors, MAF, J-Pipe, Hoses, clamps and Filter. You will need to provide your own injectors. I will include the injectors for an additional SOLD. Less than 3K miles on this kit.

Open to trade offers.
I would be willing to trade for a good rebuild-able shortblock, cylinders need to be clean.
Suspension upgrades, coil overs, struts, sway bars, torsion bars etc....
Turbo upgrade
104.5, or 105 3.0L turbo pistons
100.5 or 101 2.5 or 2.8L turbo pistons
Other interesting trade offers welcome.

Last edited by jlturpin; 11-13-2008 at 04:54 AM..
Old 11-11-2008, 05:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I have a good rebuildable 2.5l shortblock for trade. What all are you looking for?
Old 11-11-2008, 06:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caster944 View Post
I have a good rebuildable 2.5l shortblock for trade. What all are you looking for?
Right now I have a few people interested in buying the Vitesse kit that is left. I sold the kit with 75# injectors.

I've got a few short blocks, but none of the cylinders are perfect, and I don't want to spend $1400 on pistons, 500 on machine work, and then the rebuild kit...

If the cylinders are perfect, and you have a late long block, I would consider this type of trade. If I do a trade for the MAF kit, DME, Injectors etc, I would want an engine to reseal, put some rings and bearing in it and drop it in.

Jonathan
Old 11-13-2008, 04:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: