Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Feeler: 15 Fuchs w/ "new" bridegstones

I have a set of 15 inch FUCHS-7's and 8's from an early 944 in near perfect condition.

They also have (4) virtually new Bridgeston Potenza G009 215/60-15 tires w/ nubs still on contact patch.

Two of the wheels have minor scratches on the outer rim that I believe I can polish out. No Gouges, or major curb rash.

They also have painted crest center caps, which I plan to touch up, (I've painted many center crest w/very small model paint brushes)

The tires are 2 years old although they were "brand new" (less then 50 miles)when removed from car.

Any ideas on a fair price for these wheels and tires??

I finally broke down and ordered a new charger for my dig camera so pics will be available soon, i need to clean them up anyways, as they are covered in dust
Old 11-20-2008, 11:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Price check

Here are some pictures of one of the 8's after just a few minutes of cleaning...

Anybody know what these are worth?? Someone mentioned close to a grand!?? I just can't see them being worth near that much, looking for honest feedback

Thanks in advance
Old 11-21-2008, 11:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
DanMac Enterprises

Fuchs

What are the SN #s and stamps on inside any chance of a pic.

Dan

Mountain Roads and no traffic 145 MPH " Springtime in Alaska"
Old 11-25-2008, 09:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I'm certainly no expert, but I'd guess $700-$800 is in the ballpark.

Errr.......no,wait! What I meant to say is they're worthless! I'll give you $50 for the scrap value. Heck, I'll even pay shipping.

Former owner of: '88 924LE (Luddite Edition) manual steering, manual sunroof, manual windows, AC delete, cruise delete, M030 Konis, 25.5 torsions, 931 valance and header panels, 6X16 Fuchs, lowered, etc, etc.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: