Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via Yahoo to hermesbooking
F/S Alpine CDA-9857 MP3/ CD/ MX ready + iPOD Cord

Well, at the end of trying to fix my car. Being a real pain. I am going to go ahead and sell the stereo out of it. I got it from a guy at work about 7 months ago, the car has been sitting for the last 3 months. Not much use on my end. It was from just last year. Everything included to install. Very nice clean deck. Will Play MP3, XM Radio ready, detachabel face, very nice. The guys I got it from paid 400-500 for it. Top of the line alpine, very good sound, has screensavers and a lot of extras. I will include the cord for the iPod, direct connect, not the aux. Included remote and case for face. If interested, I have a sext of the 6X4 for the doors, a little mod required, Kickers 120W hard hitting speakers, less than a year old. Taking any offers first. I prefer PayPal, Will ship within 24hrs of payment and will ship USPS Priority Mail. Thanks for any interest.

I will put 400.00 of best offer, just so I don't get introuble with not putting a price. Will respond to all offers!!!!
http://www.c28.com/?adid=st&iid=25349
Old 11-24-2008, 03:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Had an offer at work for 200. if anyone is interested and can beat that. LMK. Thanks Mike Would also be willing to trade for an Xbox 360, Wii or PS3 for my kids for Christmas.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

wheres san angelo texas, what color interior does your car have?
Old 11-25-2008, 04:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Middle of Texas. Color of interior Black.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

SOLD, thanks for the info.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: