Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

For Sale: 1991 Porsche 944 S2 - Massachusetts

1991 Porsche 944 S2

Mechanically the car is in excellent condition, however, it needs a new power steering pump. Otherwise, everything is in good shape and all due maintenance is up to date. It has 135k miles and I have full maintenance receipts and records dating back to the early 90's, full Massachusetts inspection in August 2008, brand new Sachs spring centered clutch a few months ago, timing belt and waterpump were done at 125k miles, extensive brake work and suspension work at 110k miles. Car does not have LSD option. I believe I am the 3rd owner judging by Carfax (which I have).

Cosmetically there is some paint chipped on the front bumper as well as the mirrors from highway driving. There is also a golf ball sized ding on the back right corner, however, it has been there since I bought the car one year ago and shows no signs of rust. The seats have very little wear and the shift boot could use replacing--although it’s not bad at all. There are NO cracks in the dashboard--which is very rare for a 944 of any vintage. As far as the rest goes, it's original Guards Red and it looks very good. The 16 inch D90 wheels are in great shape with the exception of a scuff here and there. Comes with aftermarket (but basic) CD-player, power removable moon roof, power windows, power mirrors, power seats, Air Conditioning (somewhat cold), leather seats, all black interior. The driver’s side power window needs a bit of help going up due to a partially broken window regulator. The driver’s side exterior door handle is also in need of replacement.

Car is currently located on Cape Cod and ready to be test driven.

Old 12-30-2008, 10:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

How much?
Old 12-30-2008, 11:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: