Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

930S steering wheel/adaptor FS

Hi Folks!!,

****SOLD****

$320 shipped.

I've been away from the forums for quite awhile now working on some business projects here. Too long in my opinion. In any event I have since changed my mind about using this steering wheel in my kit car project and instead am using a typical MOMO alcantara piece.

This wheel was in my '88 944 when I purchased it. The previous owner was a customer of mine and I installed it a few thousand miles prior to me purchasing the car outright(he bought a 968 ). I myself put somewhere between 10-15K miles on the car with this wheel in place. When I sold the car I removed it in place of the OEM wheel as I wanted to use it in my 962. I pulled it out today to take some pictures for you guys. It's been bagged and boxed since being removed a bit over a year ago.

It's a VERY good condition wheel......no nicks, scratches, rips, tears, etc on the wheel. Just a couple very small water spots on the leather(backside of grip) which I will take care of with some leather conditioner prior to me shipping it out. You can't even see them in the pictures even when I focus down on them. Included with the wheel is the appropriate hub adapter and the optional small Porsche crest on the horn button(both shown).

This is a bolt in installation and is supposed to fit all non-airbag 924/944/968 cars. I thought it fit airbag cars as well but turns out i was wrong. You may be able to retrifit it to the steering column with clockspring modifications but I'm not 100% sure on that so take it with a grain of salt

Picture

If you're interested please contact me through my business email r247motorsports@gmail.com I accept Paypal, and money order/cashiers checks. Payment information/addresses will be exchanged via email. If you'd like to speak with me personally, feel free to call my shop cell anytime M-F 9am-9pm EST number is 518-225-8384

Best Regards,

Last edited by BoxxerSix; 01-21-2009 at 07:48 PM.. Reason: adjust post text for proper information
Old 01-19-2009, 05:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Made a change to the listing, Didn't realize this didn't fit air bag equipped cars without some modifications. Also lowered the price a bit
Old 01-21-2009, 06:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

PM sent - paypal pending
Thanks!
Old 01-21-2009, 07:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Paypal transaction went good Charlie, thanks!

Wheel is sold. Thanks again Pelicans!
Old 01-21-2009, 07:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: