Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 4-Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB: gently used alternator '87NA 944

3 1/2 hours away from home yesterday alt starts to die - thankfully a very slow death. Had just fueled up so didn't plan to stop unless I had to. Turned all electricals I could off, no music - that sucked - at least singing to myself since I was alone. Looking for a working alt. want to have mine rebuilt as a carry along spare. Got home and battery was down to about 50%, wouldn't crank the car after I got home, charged battery last night and seems ok this am at least the car will crank and run. This isn't my primary car but I sure like it on road trips.
Can let me know here or email me at Jrome51@aol.com
I'm in Savannah, GA 31410
Old 02-16-2009, 05:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
hybrid

Garage
i have one but car was in fire. 50 if you like it. have another 944s and it has a bent heads on the motor, pulling engine to sell 150 for it, worked well
Old 02-16-2009, 09:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

PM sent.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Thanks for the pm's and emails Pelican folks, got one on the way. Again Thanks. J R
Old 02-17-2009, 09:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: