Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Smile For Sale: 15x7 Cookie Cutters - 2 straight sets - Ohio

Hello,

I have two perfectly straight and true sets of 15x7 cookie cutters taken from early 944s. On both sets the black finish in the centers are nice. On both sets the clearcoat is not perfect, but they look better than on all of the photos on this forum for recent ads (I did a search).

They are all true and straight as they come. I'm asking $200 for each set of four. I have one set of center caps that I will give you if you buy both sets, but otherwise will want FMV for them, as I don't want to be left with one set of wheels and no caps!

I am in Toledo, Ohio. 45 minutes from Detroit, <2 hrs from Cleveland, 2:15 from Columbus.

Best way to contact me is email: racing_nut_1 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

If you PM me here, I might not get it for a while, as I don't check here often!

Thanks,

Tony
Old 02-25-2009, 08:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Hi Tony, hope you are the Tony that I think you are. This is Ed from Westlake Ohio and am thinking that you are the one that helped my on my waterpump job and front reaseal a few years back on my 83 guards red 944. Email or PM me. Thanks, Ed.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Bump. A total of nine people said they would buy them, were sending payment or heading over on such and such a day/weekend, etc., but so far I still have them. I held them for a couple of people, which looks appears to have been a mistake.

Still available, first come first serve.

Hey Ed, what's up!
Old 03-30-2009, 12:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

check your email...
Old 03-30-2009, 08:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: