Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Banned

SOLD ---- Vitesse & Lindsey Racing parts

Thank you.

Everything is now SOLD

I bought all of this stuff for my car about a year ago but never got around to installing any of it.

Everything is brand new and sealed in original packaging with the exception of the Vitesse Stage II turbo which I had bought off a Rennlister.
He had told me that it only had a couple thousand miles on it. It is in Like New Condition.

Lindsey Racing Clubgate Wastegate (blue top) ---- Asking $350 shipped.

with the stiffer spring from the dual port installed into it.

I paid $419 for it plus a $300 core deposit charge was required
(so basically $719 until a core is sent back to Lindsey Racing).

Brand New, Sealed in original Plastic Wrapping. Also comes complete with instructions and new screws included also still sealed in packaging.

It is the '86 version even though I had originally gotten it for an '89 that I had intended to put it on. I chose the '86 version because the fins are alot bigger and Dave Lindsey told me that he actually prefers it over the later model wastegate because the bigger cooling fins would seem to make sense as to alllow for better cooling.

Comes complete as I received it from Lindsey Racing about a year ago.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuel Regulator 3.0 Bar Bosch - Brand new in original box. Only opened to take pictures of it.

Paid $67.95 from Lindsey, Asking $50 shipped. ---- SOLD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Set of (4) 75 lb. Siemens Delphi injectors ---- SOLD

Siemens DEKA 1
Flow-Matched Sets
75 lb / hr

I paid $200 plus shipping for all four from Racetronix.

I am asking $175 shipped for all four. ---- SOLD

They have never been removed from their sealed bags. The are all double-bagged and each is sealed inside of two bags. Also included is a tube of silicone lubricant.

Here's a link to the web page of where I had originally purchased them:

http://www.racetronix.com/3145FM.html

Vitesse Stealth MAF - purchased about a year ago. Brand new in packaging.

Paid $1250 ($1290 shipped) ---- Asking $1050 shipped.

Mass Air Flow Kit comes complete with MAF sensor, stealth adapter, chip, hoses, clamps, wiring harness and instructions.

Mapped out for use with 72 lb. injectors.

Vitesse Stage II Turbo w/ Quick Spool Option ---- $1350 Shipped OBO
Purchased from a Rennlister about a year ago.

I tried doing a search but I couldn't find his user name or original for sale listing.
He owns Sound Fx of Central Valley New York and has a white 944 Turbo and I think also a white 993 or 996 in his avatar.

It was originally advertised as having under 5k original miles on it.

I was told by the seller that it was actually more like only 2-3k miles original miles on it.

I am selling it because I never got around to installing it on my car.

Absolutely Zero Shaft Play. None at all. Perfect, Mint Condition.

Extremely Clean. Looks brand new. Not a single bent blade.

968-style antenna purchased from Rennbay. Brand New sealed in original packaging. They refer to it as an "Amplified Fuba Antenna Kit."

It comes complete in the same condition as they had sent it to me.

I paid $60 plus shipping for it and am asking $50 shipped for it.

I have copies of receipts for all of the parts and can e-mail them upon request since I just tried uploading them onto here but there seems to be a problem and it is not allowing me to do so.

Go to the following link on Rennlist to view pictures of all the parts:

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/944-turbo-and-turbo-s-forum/487369-for-sale-vitesse-and-lindsey-racing-parts.html#post6362073

Last edited by damiza318; 03-13-2009 at 05:49 PM..
Old 03-08-2009, 09:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: