Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB- 84 944 radiator 5sp

looking for a good used radiator shipped to 11779

THX
87 924s....don't let the door hit ya
68 912.......see ya!
Old 03-13-2009, 10:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to TNT25169
I have one that came from a car with a blown head gasket. It should be good. Shoot me a PM or an email at APartAbove@aol.com and we can work something out.
Old 03-13-2009, 01:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

just a little leary of a car w/blown headgasket: maybe cooling wasnt the best?
68 912.......see ya!
Old 03-13-2009, 01:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to TNT25169
How about I send it to you and if it works you pay me, if it doesn't, you don't?
Old 03-13-2009, 01:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

I have one from a 1987 924S. It should be the same as your 944.

It looks to be in very good condition.

Make me a reasonable offer.

Thanks

Eric
Eturbo924@yahoo.com
Old 03-14-2009, 07:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Banned

Arrow We nodded our heads

It was finally making sense. He did want us to widen our views. To . see what Mrs. Martin could not see, his employees could not see, or my dad for that matter. He used examples that sounded cruel at the time, but I've never forgotten them. My vision widened that day, and I could begin to see the trap that lay ahead for most people."You see, we're all employees ultimately. We just work at different levels," said rich dad. "I just want you boys to have a chance to avoid the trap. The trap caused by those two emotions, fear and desire. Use them in your favor, not against you. That's what I want to teach you. I'm not interested in just teaching you to make a pile of money. That won't handle the fear or desire. If you don't first handle fear and desire, and you get rich, you'll only be a high-paid slave.""So how do we avoid the trap?" I asked."So is there an answer?" asked Mike.dog clothing, "Yes," said rich dad. dog clothes wholesale "Learn to use your emotions to think, not think with your emotions. When you boys mastered your emotions, first by agreeing to work for free,dog apparel, I knew there was hope. When you again resisted your emotions when I tempted you with more money, pet clothes, you were again learning to think in spite of being emotionally charged. pet clothing, That's the first step.""Why is that step so important" I asked."The main cause of poverty or financial struggle is fear and ignorance, not the economy or the government or the rich. It's selfinflicted fear and ignorance that keeps people trapped. So you boys go to school and get your college degrees. I'll teach you how to stay out of the trap."The pieces of the puzzle were appearing. My highly educated dad had a great education and a great career. But school never told him how to handle money or his fears. It became clear that I could learn different and important things from two fathers."So you've been talking about the fear of not having money. How does the desire of money affect our thinking?" Mike asked."How did you feel when I tempted you with a pay raise? Did you notice your desires rising?"We nodded our heads."By not giving in to your emotions, you were able to delay your reactions and think. That is most important. We will always have emotions of fear and greed. From here on in, it is most important for you to use those emotions to your advantage and for the long term, and not simply let your emotions run you by controlling your thinking. Most people use fear and greed against themselves. That's the start of ignorance. Most people live their lives chasing paychecks, pay raises and job security because of the emotions of desire and fear, not really questioning where those emotion-driven thoughts are leading them. It's just like the picture of a donkey, dragging a cart, with its owner dangling a carrot just in front of the donkey's nose. The donkey's owner may be going where he wants to go, but the donkey is chasing an illusion. Tomorrow there will only be another carrot for the donkey.""You mean the moment I began to picture a new baseball glove, candy and toys, that's like a carrot to a donkey?" Mike asked.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Radiator

Hey , I have two more 944's I am picking up tomorrow. 1 early / 1 late I know they are complete and you know after all you have done for me I will watch out for you. What will you pay and still be a happy camper ? PM me with details if you don't want everyone to know you are a Porsche Pimp. I will not be running a delivery service this week. I have an Airplane to finish for the Lakeland show.

Last edited by Griffinroydonal; 03-15-2009 at 05:35 AM..
Old 03-15-2009, 05:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Hi, I have one on the way but should keep a spare or 2. Please pm me a price shipped to 11779, dont really like to embarress myself making offers, im usually too low! must be from all that pimpin.....
68 912.......see ya!
Old 03-15-2009, 05:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Garage
price

Your girls high dollar - Love you long time. I clean them up at car wash & charge you 1 dollar to watch ! Pm your phone number again so we can talk you cheap-skate Porsche Pimp
Old 03-15-2009, 03:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: