Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Banned

SOLD ---- '89 Turbo-S John Milledge long block engine

Excellent Running Condition from an '89 Porsche 944 turbo S-model.

The engine was just recently fully-inspected by Redbone Garage in Orlando, FL.

They determined that everything checked out to be alright with the engine.

The top-end of this engine along with the camshaft were built by John Milledge, who builds some of the best engines money can buy. It was rebuilt only a few thousand miles ago. It had approximately 90k original miles prior to the rebuild.

I have heard that by adding just his camshaft alone, it automatically adds up to an extra 20 h.p. increase to the engine.

This motor is stripped down to the bare minimal. No turbo, no intake manifold, no exhaust manifold. No exhaust.

No fuel rail, no fuel injectors, no wiring harness, no ECU computer chip boxes. Neither the DME nor the KLR is included.

The oil cooler housing nor the bell housing / clutch / flywheel / pressure plate all NOT included.

This is for the motor only.....Just the enitre long block engine itself with nothing else added, attached or included along with it.

LOCAL PICK-UP PREFERRED IN CONNECTICUT
ONLY UNLESS THE BUYER WANTS TO ARRANGE FOR ALL OF THEIR OWN SHIPPING

IN WHICH I WOULD BE WILLING TO STRAP THE ENGINE DOWN TO PALLET FOR SOME TYPE OF DELIVERY SERVICE SUCH AS ROADWAY TO COME PICK IT UP FROM MY HOME. PLEASE BY IN CASH OR BY MONEY ORDER. Thank you

E-mail me for pictures at damiza318@gmail.com

$1500 OBO

Last edited by damiza318; 03-22-2009 at 05:30 PM..
Old 03-16-2009, 10:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: