Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
FS: 15" Cookie Cutter Wheels w/ NEW tires - $500

Rims are in very condition. They are straight and look good. A few blemishes on the chrome part, but nothing major. All center caps are included. These are the early offset wheels (1986 and earlier 944s).

Installed on the wheels are BF Goodrich G-Force Sport tires... 225/60/15. The tires on the wheels are nearly brand new... I can honestly say, they have just about 1000 miles on them... maybe even a little under... the little knobbies are still on the rubber.

I'm selling them because the car's PO installed them on my car, a 1988, which requires a late offset wheel...so these wheels never fit right.... otherwise I would have kept them.

Asking $500 and you pay shipping... however you want to do it... obvisiouly, local pickup preferred.
I would consider removing the tires from the rims. $300 for just the rims.
Here's some pics...

Old 05-04-2009, 12:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
bump
Old 05-16-2009, 03:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Porsche Crest

Interested on wheels and maybe tires. Can you please email me pictures showing the imperfections of chrome on each wheel and cost to ship them to 14072 Buffalo area NY. My email geoser@roadrunner.com If you want to include your phone I can call you.
Thanks, George.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
still got these. a guy is SUPPOSED TO come by on Thursday to pick them up... we shall see about that.
Anyway, I'd really prefer local pickup... shipping seems like a PITA. Could be a good deal for anyone in CT, RI, Western MA, maybe even NYC area.

here's a couple more pics...

Old 06-09-2009, 09:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Do you need any parts towards a trade on this if I was intrested?
Old 06-09-2009, 06:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: