Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WANTED: CANADA/US - '85.5 944 Pass-side door & fender

Like it says, looking for a '85.5 944 passenger-side door & fender, preferably from within Canada.

The only reason I'm requesting Canada-sourced, is that the fender and door are in the "oversize" range for UPS/FedEx, and the rates from the US are pretty high (unless you're in the upper NE).

If you're in the US, and you don't mind doing some "creative" packing, I'd love to make a deal, but also keep in mind that you'd have to be willing to "fib" on the Customs declaration, as I don't want to get hit with stupid brokerage fees as well!

Condition of either is not too important, as it's just for a track car!

This also makes the packing a little easier, as I really wouldn't care too much about dings, etc.

Please PM or e-mail with what you've got, and how much you're after.

Thanks,
Brian

Old 06-23-2009, 11:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
West Central Ohio 45380

Garage
door and fender

I have each $100 for the door and same for the fender. Not sure on shipping but I am only 2 hours from Detroit, Not sure on where you are from. Mark 937 621 1144
Old 06-23-2009, 01:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

You could also try Randy at Whaletail Porsche in St. Jacobs, ON. He's shipped large things to me in Kingston, before at pretty reasonable rates. Not sure how much a door would be, though.

Charlie.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Did you find a door yet?

If not, I have one.

PM me for details.

1987 944 Manual (Donated to the Nat. Kidney Foundation)
1987 944 Automatic (Recently sold to another Pelican)
Old 06-24-2009, 09:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: