Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: Kuehl Compressor

I bough from a Rennlister a year or so back. I thought my problem was the condensor, but turned out to be something else.

$200. Comes w/ hoses, O-rings, and ester oil.

Thanks
Steve
Old 08-25-2009, 09:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

If it is a compressor, I need one. If it is a condensor, I don't. Confused!! You called me earlier in the week looking for a compressor and now you have one for sale. I'm on the way to work at 3:30 but call my cell if you have one.
Thanks,
Brian
Old 08-25-2009, 11:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Yeah, it is a compressor. I bought a new one $400. From local shop. The Mechanic who was doing me a favor w/ the install at no charge (we swap work) was not comfortable with the compressor from Griffiths. Since it needs to have one of the hoses modified. In his defence, he had just changed the expansion valve, which gave him a fit to get it in, and did not want to go through alot of work on an unknown compressor, and he did not have alot of time, since school is back in and his students need the car bays for shop class. So my car had to go or be left out at night.

STeve.

I will call
Old 08-25-2009, 02:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: