Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: 18" RH 3 piece replica Speedline 3.6 Turbo Wheels

I purchased these a few months ago for my 951 in anticipation of restoring them over the winter. The lips that came with them were quite scarred, so I decided to purchase 4 brand new polished lips from Germany, which cost me close to $800 including the shipping. I disassembled one front & one rear when the lips arrive to ensure that they would fit properly & they are snug... The original lips will also be supplied so that you can refinish them for spares or to sell (you could make some money as they sell for over $200 each)...

I have not touched the other two, so they would need to be disassembled & all four re-assembled. All of the nuts & bolts seem to be in excellent condition & I made sure to bag & mark each wheel's bolts & nuts (I did quite a bit of research prior to taking them apart & I did it with care).

The centers are in very good condition - I had planned on refinishing / repainting them, though you could probably get away with using them as is.

The specs are:
18x8 et52
18x9.5 et47
These are a direct fit for most late offset 944's.

Price is $1800 shipped within the continental US - please PM me if interested.

Old 09-13-2009, 04:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: