Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Set of 15x7 Phone Dials OR Set of 15x7 Cookie Cutters YOU CHOOSE

So, I am having to sell a set of my rims (either the ones on it now the phone dials) or my spares (the cookie cutters...) I really wanted to keep both, but my clutch disk crumbled, and I don't have the cash to fix it out of pocket. Both sets are 23 mm offsets and 15x7 rims. The phone dials are in AWESOME shape (no scratches, paint looks great, no bending or anything. Also on the phone dials, the front tires are in decent shape...and the back tires probably need to be replaced soon. I can remove the tires if you don't want them to make shipping cheaper.

The cookie cutters are not in bad shape. The paint is a little flat, but other than that, they are decent. They would work well for autocross. I don't care which set sells, but I am asking $400 for either set...or give me your best offer. I don't have long to wait for this so don't be afraid to offer what you can. I have to get rid of these things in the next week or so.

Here's a few pics. I can upload more upon request.

I am located in Atlanta, so I can meet someone if your local, or if your not, I'll ship them.

Thanks for the help guys! P.S, if the buyer comes from the pelican parts community, I'll try to buy the parts I need from them to support the forum...

Thanks a ton guys,

Matt Manry
Old 10-04-2009, 01:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

lol. I realize that I started these things off a little high...Okay a LOT high. $300 OBO???
Old 10-06-2009, 06:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Updated pics as well!

Phone Dials

Cookie Cutters

Old 10-06-2009, 07:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Sold
Old 10-06-2009, 10:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: