Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via ICQ to Zero10
Porsche 944 parts bin - Calgary, AB - $50

I have a bin full of parts left over from when I sold my 944. I do not want to deal with spreading the items out over a number of people, I would rather just pass the whole set on to another 944 owner who can put at least some of it to use. Local pickup only (shipping costs would be excessive due to weight), and I have priced it all very low just to help it move.

Included are the following:
Passenger side tail light
2 tail light back plates (the parts which hold the light bulbs), 1 passenger side 1 driver side
Burgundy sunroof bag
Burgundy owners manual pouch including owners manual for an 86 944 N/A (the pouch and manual have some wear on them)
Used DME relay
Brand new tie rod end (missing the lock nut)
Brand new stock size 944 turbo piston rings
2 clear quarter panel windows (1 of each side)
2 tinted quarter panel windows (1 of each side)
Brand new fuel filter
Brand new A/C receiver/dryer
968 Caster blocks (used for ~50 miles, then they sat on the car before it was parted out, still very nice)
Aluminum jack (missing the handle)
Collapsable spare tire (from an 87 924S so it is the steel rim, and is burgundy in color) - never used
944 turbo throttle body reseal kit

As you can see the parts here are worth significantly more than $50, I am asking this to make sure they go to somebody who has a use for at least a couple of the parts and to make sure they go to another enthusiast.

Please email me at: chris (at) therowats (dot) info for further information or to come pick the parts up. I am located in the central NW (tuxedo park / mount pleasant area).

Buy my parts!
Old 11-07-2009, 06:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

hi, would you sell me/ship me to qc, canada these parts:
tie rod ends
throttle body reseal kit

thx

Last edited by Paseb; 11-07-2009 at 07:26 PM..
Old 11-07-2009, 07:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Hi, Do you still have the caster blocks?
1987 944 NA 5 Speed Stone Grey
1987 944 S 5 Speed Triple Black
Old 02-07-2010, 10:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Zero10
The whole bin sold today, to the buyer I am sorry for posting that I had an owner's manual when it was not in the bin. I don't know why I listed it, I must have found it last November and then forgotten about it (and having it listed on here) when I asked my wife to get rid of it. Everything has been a mess lately and that was my mistake

Buy my parts!
Old 02-19-2010, 09:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: