Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
'87 Red 944 Turbo

FS: 944 Turbo bumper, tail light, catalytic converter, misc other

944 Right Rear taillamp in good condition. $25 or $35 shipped.

Damaged guards red header panel for 944 Turbo. Was removed from my car after accident. The thin part under the right side headlamp is smashed in, everything else is intact with good condition paint (original and slightly faded but good). Might be repairable. starting to surface rust where the paint chipped off.

From Forsale Nov 09

944 Turbo catalytic converter. Still in excellent structural condition because of OEM stainless construction, but unsure of mileage. I bought it as extra but never used. $100 + shipping.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
'87 Red 944 Turbo

2X guards red headlamp covers. The right side is off a resprayed 944 NA so it's nice and bright and shiny. the left side is the original off my 944 Turbo. I bought a set of turbo front panels and resprayed all of them together so they'd match, so this is now an extra. It is not damaged in the accident but it has a few nicks on the corners from me handling it.

From Forsale Nov 09

From Forsale Nov 09

Set of camber bolts off a 944NA. Just noticed that one nut is missing, I will try to find it. Make offer.

Trunk release switch for 944. $15 plus shipping.

Right side headlamp surround for 944NA. One corner filed to clear my bent bodywork after accident. Some overspray from the donor car's paint job. $5 plus shipping.

Damaged turbo airbox. This cracked in a few places in the accident so I just replaced mine rather than try to fix. I had it sealed temporarily with some RTV, that's the goop shown in the one photo. It should rub right off. Get creative with a plastic welder or epoxy, etc and it's yours, $5 plus shipping.

Old 01-10-2010, 12:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
'87 Red 944 Turbo

Turbo coolant pipe, runs across the front of the engine bay. Good used condition. Was taken from an undamaged car.
$40 shipped.

19 lug nuts, including 4X locking nuts. The locking cap portions of these are missing, I only have the special long nut.

From Forsale Nov 09

SOLD SOLD SOLD Front turbo bumper. I thought I'd use this to repair my 951 but I ended up not using it. The paint is tired and has many small stone nicks, but should buff out nicely if you just want a decent daily driver. I wouldn't put this on a $10K pristine car without a respray. If you plan to repaint to make it look better or if you are mounting it on a non-black car, $120. If you want me to buff it out (compound, polish, and wax for shipping), $160. I compounded one small section for a sample (see last photo), you can see that it is not perfect but it does still shine. I didn't bother even washing the rest so use your imagination. Plumbed for headlamp squirters but missing one nozzle. Shipping probably around $100 but I'm not sure.

SOLD bumper is SOLD

From Forsale Nov 09

From Forsale Nov 09

From Forsale Nov 09

From Forsale Nov 09

More photos here: Picasa Web Albums - Andrew - Forsale Nov 09

Last edited by andruuu; 02-10-2010 at 10:06 AM..
Old 01-10-2010, 12:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Porsche Man

Garage
Do you still have the balck turbo front bumper??? email me at :Lanscor@cox.net

Thanks,

Ron
Old 02-09-2010, 03:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
'87 Red 944 Turbo

Hi, the bumper has been sold, thanks for asking.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: