Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1989 roller shell

up for sale is my 89 roller. the car has a complete interior in a tan color. the car was an all power car. its a complete car -with no motor and and only a few missing trim parts. has 15 phone dials on it. and is a 5 spd. (trans was removed) but is there also if someone needs it alone. im asking $1000.00 OBO for the whole car shell. or we can do a trade offer for some nice wheels to fit my car . 17 or 18 inch with the correct ET back spacing for a 83 944 5-spd. i will try to load pics soon to show the cars condition
Old 01-15-2010, 09:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Where are you located in GA. Very interested. Can you send pics to
toddandcharity@bellsouth.net

I have tons of spare parts, let me know what you need.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Old 01-23-2010, 04:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

ok here are some pics of the roller parts car that i have for sale. it need to be gone asap. so plz look at the pics and make me an offer. the engine is coming out this week. so it really has to get gone. could be a nice race car for someone. does have a working 5spd trans and torque tube that goes with it too.

ok guys here is the deal- the engine is coming out this week sometime and i need to move the car.. so plz make me an offer on the roller body. as u can see it still has lots of good parts and could make a nice race car or just use for other parts as needed. i dont have the time to strip it down and sell in parts, just need it gone.--- sale or trade deals welcome.

Last edited by True gearhead; 01-26-2010 at 04:17 PM..
Old 01-23-2010, 04:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

the engine is out now so the car has to go asap.

all OFFERS will be taken- just be fair about the price.

PLZ MAKE ME AN OFFER
Old 01-31-2010, 11:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Picking the car up is not an option for me but if you decide to part some pieces out I would take the drivers door handle (would be great if it has the power lock wires attached) with key, passenger sunroof gear housing, the door lock posts (if lighted), a handful of black interior screw covers, a power seat motor cover, a black seatbelt plastic cover piece (where the upper portion of the seat belts attatch to the body of the car) and maybe some other small pieces I'll think of later.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Hi VII, I thought you fixed the drivers side door handle with Super Glue or was it JB Weld. I guess it didn't hold up too well.

Cheers,
Larry
Old 02-01-2010, 12:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Why do you insects insist on commenting on such silly things? The repair job actually held up but I figured it wouldnt last forever and since I found a set of handles on ebay cheap I picked those up months back. I sold the repaired handles locally to a friend (which are still working just fine as I see him on a regular basis) but the drivers handle I bought on ebay broke in a predictably similar place like they all do (they're old parts, it happens) but this one I cannot fix as it is too severe. Now I need a new one as logic demands.

Do you really find it a good use of time to waste space on here with your useless comments? Is that what I have to look forward to when I turn 69 and have nothing better to do? You would rather leave a comment than read to your grand kids or something? Keep the critical, purist garbage on 944online, this forum is for those interested in the 944; not immature arguments with those not resourceful enough to solve a simple problem. Seriously, don't bring that crap here...
Old 02-01-2010, 01:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Architect / Car Guy

Send a message via AIM to carlege
Quote:
Originally Posted by VII View Post
Why do you insects insist on commenting on such silly things? The repair job actually held up but I figured it wouldnt last forever and since I found a set of handles on ebay cheap I picked those up months back. I sold the repaired handles locally to a friend (which are still working just fine as I see him on a regular basis) but the drivers handle I bought on ebay broke in a predictably similar place like they all do (they're old parts, it happens) but this one I cannot fix as it is too severe. Now I need a new one as logic demands.

Do you really find it a good use of time to waste space on here with your useless comments? Is that what I have to look forward to when I turn 69 and have nothing better to do? You would rather leave a comment than read to your grand kids or something? Keep the critical, purist garbage on 944online, this forum is for those interested in the 944; not immature arguments with those not resourceful enough to solve a simple problem. Seriously, don't bring that crap here...
LOL
Old 02-01-2010, 03:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlege View Post
LOL
I suppose the urge to belong and gain the approval of others is something many just can't resist. You'll grow out of it eventually (though I cannot gurantee that will be by the time you're 69). Now, back to 944online with you and quit wasting space here.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Sold- thanx for looking
Old 02-02-2010, 05:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VII View Post
I suppose the urge to belong and gain the approval of others is something many just can't resist. You'll grow out of it eventually (though I cannot gurantee that will be by the time you're 69). Now, back to 944online with you and quit wasting space here.

Lighten up Francis!
65 CSX 427 Roadster

Last edited by gt350mike; 02-03-2010 at 07:53 PM..
Old 02-03-2010, 07:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: