Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorscheParts+ View Post
It's pretty clear actually.

You probably could have bought a body kit cheaper from someone else but what I sent you and what you kept was a complete conversion kit with a body kit.

IF you hadn't purposely broken the body kit, leaving foot prints all over it AND IF you hadn't kept the whole conversion kit AND IF you hadn't filed a bogus Paypal claim, you might have come out OK.

But you DID all of the above.

It was clear to everyone that you kept all of the most expensive conversion pieces to go wih the fiberglass body kit you already had. Then you filed claims everywhere in an attempt to get them for nothing.

End of story. End of discusion.
Broken turns tabs/mounting, broken fogs, home made rusted half welded supports and faded white smiley makes it complete kit, .

Let me ask you this question so everybody can read, if I prove it to you that you are complete bs maker/lier and you did get money back from fedex, will you refund the money back?
Old 04-03-2010, 07:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)
Insert Tag Line HERE.....

Garage
Send a message via AIM to rattlsnak
Taylor, did you get my email?
(i'm local and it came from @gmail account..)
Old 04-03-2010, 05:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

Quote:
It's pretty clear actually.

You probably could have bought a body kit cheaper from someone else but what I sent you and what you kept was a complete conversion kit with a body kit.

IF you hadn't purposely broken the body kit, leaving foot prints all over it AND IF you hadn't kept the whole conversion kit AND IF you hadn't filed a bogus Paypal claim, you might have come out OK.

But you DID all of the above.

It was clear to everyone that you kept all of the most expensive conversion pieces to go wih the fiberglass body kit you already had. Then you filed claims everywhere in an attempt to get them for nothing.

End of story. End of discusion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavkazia View Post
Broken turns tabs/mounting, broken fogs, home made rusted half welded supports and faded white smiley makes it complete kit, .

Let me ask you this question so everybody can read, if I prove it to you that you are complete bs maker/lier and you did get money back from fedex, will you refund the money back?
Let me get this straight.

First you said that all I sent was a fiberglass kit and now, you admit you got the conversion kit too and claim it was no good.

BUT YOU KEPT IT ANYWAY AND TRIED TO GET ME, PAYPAL AND FEDEX TO GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK???

You don't understand why nobody paid you? ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Now you are going to make up some bogus paperwork on your computer and expect us to believe it's real?

I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay for a reason. I also have hundreds of satisfied cutomers from all over the world.

But you are the only nut-case I've ever run into who thinks he can break the parts he doesn't need, keep the ones he wants and still get a refund!

Members believe what you want but I'm not wasting another key-stroke on this one.

Old 04-03-2010, 05:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)
All Spooled Up

One original koni (turbo S, or equivalent) strut, in working condition, with 60-90K miles on it? Need right side, if there is any difference between them.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild man View Post
One original koni (turbo S, or equivalent) strut, in working condition, with 60-90K miles on it? Need right side, if there is any difference between them.
Hey wild man, I do have set of Knoi from my 1988 turbo S. However I am not willing to separate the set. I can sell you the set for $350 + shipping. They have 145,000 miles on them and do not leak. Please let me know if you are interested. I also have pictures if you would like to see them.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlsnak View Post
Taylor, did you get my email?
(i'm local and it came from @gmail account..)
Yes I did get your email. I responded to it last night.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrepidagent View Post
Looking for a drivers side power window switch bezel. Total cost including shipping to zip 17349.

I can sell you a plastic drivers window bezel for $15 including shipping. Please send me a email if you would like to buy it.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Let me get this straight.

First you said that all I sent was a fiberglass kit and now, you admit you got the conversion kit too and claim it was no good.

BUT YOU KEPT IT ANYWAY AND TRIED TO GET ME, PAYPAL AND FEDEX TO GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK???

You don't understand why nobody paid you? ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Now you are going to make up some bogus paperwork on your computer and expect us to believe it's real?

I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay for a reason. I also have hundreds of satisfied cutomers from all over the world.

But you are the only nut-case I've ever run into who thinks he can break the parts he doesn't need, keep the ones he wants and still get a refund!

Members believe what you want but I'm not wasting another key-stroke on this one.

You better watch words you typing, I didn't admit anything, I wrote facts. I didnt break anything on purposely, why would I want to do that? I had complete fiberglass kit already on my car, are you retard? LIKE I SAID, I ONLY BOUGHT YOURS BECAUSE YOU SAID IT WAS ORIGINAL! So I just put $1200 for kit so I could scam somebody? Are you stupid? Check my ebay also, check my pelican, check my vwvortex, check my bimmerforums.com, and check my rv3limited.com. Ive been on boards for past 10 years almost and I havent scammed or pulled any scam to nobody. YOU are SCAMMER and make up artist and I will prove it, just stay tuned. Im not you, I dont make up things.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)

i've asked twice... you seem more interested in talking to this retard than you do to respond to me.

forget i even asked. I'm moving on.

2008 Mini Cooper // '83 Porsche 944 // '01 Mazda Protege [sold] //
"Never break more than you fix!" - SoCal Driver
Old 04-05-2010, 12:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)
All Spooled Up

Quote:
Hey wild man, I do have set of Knoi from my 1988 turbo S. However I am not willing to separate the set. I can sell you the set for $350 + shipping. They have 145,000 miles on them and do not leak. Please let me know if you are interested. I also have pictures if you would like to see them.

Sorry, but I can't spend that much on struts right now. My clutch is really slipping now when I boost up, so I can't take 350 away from saving up for that. I was hoping to to pick up an unpaired, $100 straggler, or something. If I can't pull something close to that off, the strut is just going to have to wait. Right now, the clutch situation needs to take priority.

BTW - What's up with those pics of the gray S2 right fender that you were going to email to me. I have that situation to deal with right now also.

Last edited by wild man; 04-05-2010 at 01:29 PM..
Old 04-05-2010, 01:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)

Hey Kyle,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Iím not going to let Kavkazia take up any more of my time. If you are still interested in a set of clear 944 fog lights, I have a clear set that I can sell you for $80 + shipping. I donít have any sunroof seals that arenít dry rotted.

Taylor
Old 04-05-2010, 04:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #31 (permalink)

Wild man,

I completely understand, a new clutch is defiantly to priority. Would you have any interested in a used turbo clutch kit?

I am sorry that I didn’t get back to you on the grey S2 fender. The grey fender is on a 1991 Porsche 944 S2 Cabriolet that I would prefer not to part out. I am having issues getting a title for the car. I would like to try a little harder to get a title before I resort to parting the car out. I hope that you understand..
Old 04-05-2010, 04:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #32 (permalink)

Garage
Do you have any black armrests? I'm interested in one shipped to 48375

155k miles
Boost controller @16 psi, Dual port wastegate, Autothority Stage 2, Spec Stage 3 clutch. 291/297 whp/tq
Old 04-06-2010, 07:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #33 (permalink)

Hey taylor I have called you several times. I need some porsche parts. I need a set of axles and a few other pieces. Call me 1-931-309-4115
Old 11-01-2010, 04:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: