Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

PARTING OUT 13 Porsches! Please email me at TaylorDodson@comcast.net for parts!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Taylor Dodson and I am parting out MANY Porsches!

Any part can be pickup locally at my shop in Alpharetta, GA or shipped to you door!

Here is a list of the Porsches that I am PARTING OUT!

1974 914
1976 911
1983 944
1984 944
1985 944
1986 944 AUTO
1986 944
1986 944 turbo
1987 944S
1987 924S
1987 944 turbo
1988 944 turbo S
1991 944 S2

Please email me at TaylorDodson@comcast.net if you need any Porsche parts!

None of my Porsches are for sale as whole cars! Please do NOT ask!

Old 03-28-2010, 01:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Wow, that's a great setup you've got there.

Those ballast resistors arrived yesterday. Thanks again!!!
Old 03-28-2010, 06:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Proud 944 Owner

any black front seats for an early car?
Old 03-28-2010, 07:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

pm sent
Old 03-29-2010, 06:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
white 87 924S

Garage
PMed
Old 03-29-2010, 12:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Black or Linen carpet? PM me please.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

any good sunroof seals for an early 944?
what about "fog-free" front fog lights? (ie. clear glass and good reflectors)

2008 Mini Cooper // '83 Porsche 944 // '01 Mazda Protege [sold] //
"Never break more than you fix!" - SoCal Driver
Old 03-29-2010, 09:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
All Spooled Up

Still waiting on pics of the (gray) right S2 fender. I can't really see any issues in the pics posted above.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
What's on YOUR Hood?

Looking for a drivers side power window switch bezel. Total cost including shipping to zip 17349.

Old 03-31-2010, 04:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
Good luck dealing with this scam artist. Yes im the guy that bought good plastic body kit from which was fiberglass and not only took my parts money but also insurance money for packing crappy.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Garage
you're like the Jeffrey Dahmer of the 944 world... I need some "16ventiler" badges, preferably black
Old 03-31-2010, 07:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavkazia View Post
Good luck dealing with this scam artist. Yes im the guy that bought good plastic body kit from which was fiberglass and not only took my parts money but also insurance money for packing crappy.
What you wrote does not even make any sense. Kavkazia you are the scam artist. Pay Pal and FedEx both decided that you were in the wrong.

FedEx did not honor your claim because it was obvious that you smashed the fiberglass body kit with your foot. You left visible muddy boot prints all over the broken fiberglass body panels. You also did not send back all of the body kit. You kept the front and rear metal bumper supports, turn signals, fog lights, and rubber smile for yourself. You only sent back a box of broken fiberglass parts.

After the PayPal dispute and the FedEx insurance scam that you tried to pull, it was very clear to everyone that you that you planned the whole thing from the start just to get some parts that you needed. Get a life!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endat View Post
you're like the Jeffrey Dahmer of the 944 world... I need some "16ventiler" badges, preferably black

Thank you I will take that as a complement! PM sent!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

AC compressor 1987

I need an AC compressor for a 1987 NA.

JB
Old 03-31-2010, 07:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 329373 View Post
I need an AC compressor for a 1987 NA.

JB

PM sent. I am currently out of working A.C compressors. How soon do you need one? I may be getting another late model 944 in the next few days.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
any good sunroof seals for an early 944?
what about "fog-free" front fog lights? (ie. clear glass and good reflectors)
hey dude.. dont know if you missed my request... just reposting

2008 Mini Cooper // '83 Porsche 944 // '01 Mazda Protege [sold] //
"Never break more than you fix!" - SoCal Driver
Old 04-01-2010, 11:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorscheParts+ View Post
What you wrote does not even make any sense. Kavkazia you are the scam artist. Pay Pal and FedEx both decided that you were in the wrong.

FedEx did not honor your claim because it was obvious that you smashed the fiberglass body kit with your foot. You left visible muddy boot prints all over the broken fiberglass body panels. You also did not send back all of the body kit. You kept the front and rear metal bumper supports, turn signals, fog lights, and rubber smile for yourself. You only sent back a box of broken fiberglass parts.

After the PayPal dispute and the FedEx insurance scam that you tried to pull, it was very clear to everyone that you that you planned the whole thing from the start just to get some parts that you needed. Get a life!
Its funny I did everything as you told me to send everything that was damaged, and fedex claim person handler also told me that they did refund money to you in exact amount of 731 and some change so don't try to BS people here that fedex didnt issue any money to you. Why would I wanted to pull the scam on you in first place? I just wanted the original parts that I paid you money for and why would I spend almost $1200 for fiberglass body kit that I could have gotten from well known body kit maker such as betterbodymotorsport.com even cheaper? And also why would I get same fiberglass body kit that I already had also? Only reason I got yours was because you said it was original and it wasn't. We can go on forever writing back and forth so soon one of this days like I said before, we'll get this resolved in person and Im documenting all the writings so when I get proof from fedex that you did get money I wonder what your next excuse will be.

Long story short Pelican members, I suggest to do business with him personally on the spot so you know what you getting and have less likely to get screwed over like I did if something goes wrong. He just straight up snatched close to $2K including fedex money and Im the scammer?
Old 04-01-2010, 01:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)

Garage
PM sent, early three-spoke steering wheel
Old 04-01-2010, 01:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavkazia View Post
Its funny I did everything as you told me to send everything that was damaged, and fedex claim person handler also told me that they did refund money to you in exact amount of 731 and some change so don't try to BS people here that fedex didnt issue any money to you. Why would I wanted to pull the scam on you in first place? I just wanted the original parts that I paid you money for and why would I spend almost $1200 for fiberglass body kit that I could have gotten from well known body kit maker such as betterbodymotorsport.com even cheaper? And also why would I get same fiberglass body kit that I already had also? Only reason I got yours was because you said it was original and it wasn't. We can go on forever writing back and forth so soon one of this days like I said before, we'll get this resolved in person and Im documenting all the writings so when I get proof from fedex that you did get money I wonder what your next excuse will be.

Long story short Pelican members, I suggest to do business with him personally on the spot so you know what you getting and have less likely to get screwed over like I did if something goes wrong. He just straight up snatched close to $2K including fedex money and Im the scammer?
It's pretty clear actually.

You probably could have bought a body kit cheaper from someone else but what I sent you and what you kept was a complete conversion kit with a body kit.

IF you hadn't purposely broken the body kit, leaving foot prints all over it AND IF you hadn't kept the whole conversion kit AND IF you hadn't filed a bogus Paypal claim, you might have come out OK.

But you DID all of the above.

It was clear to everyone that you kept all of the most expensive conversion pieces to go wih the fiberglass body kit you already had. Then you filed claims everywhere in an attempt to get them for nothing.

End of story. End of discusion.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)

pm sent
Old 04-02-2010, 05:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: