Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Need 944 NA used spring clutch disk

Help I need a 944 non turbo spring centered clutch disk for the local clutch shop to use as an example I'm going to source some 944 disks and I need it for the offsets and such, they won't take just dimensions they want the actual disk.

Thanks
Old 05-12-2010, 09:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Why dont you just find one of the dozen or so clutch companies that make them already instead of going to all the trouble and work to get a shady product??? I have purchased 3 different clutches form these guys for the 944 and they are very heavy duty and good quality units!

clutchnet.com
ClutchNet Manufacturing USA

Also these guys make a very inexpensive heavier duty sprung clutch equilvalant to the OEM unit!

944online.com - Find Parts For Your Porsche 944 And Get Your Car Back On The Road.
'83 944 ROW zermatt silver/black, sunroof & A/C factory deleted, houndstooth sport seats, 7Q - 220 LSD short fifth, F & R 23.3 MM 951 M030 suspension, 16" fuch's, manual windows, club sport mirrors, Blk/Wht gauges, rear seats & all sound deadening removed, 968 rear wing, fiberglass hood & 937 F bumper
Old 05-16-2010, 03:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Won't buy from 944online

I will never buy from 944online again! I have great disdain for someone that tells you they will not be able to bill you until after the part ships because the won't know the shipping cost till then, then they bill you a few hours later and don't send the part out for days later! F**k These guys!!!!!!!!!!
944online, they get the worst customer service award!
Old 05-17-2010, 09:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: