Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
944 Euro Rear Bumper

I had this bumper posted in another for sale thread, but sold most the other parts and decided to create a separate thread for the Bumper so I can include more pics.

This bumper has been professionally painted Zermatt Silver and comes with the rubber strip (most of the mounting studs for the rubber strip are in good shape with the exception of the studs on the ends).

I have lowered my price and am now looking to get $185 Shipped or best offer (continental US only) ***SOLD***

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Mr. Squid; 06-08-2010 at 05:05 PM..
Old 06-06-2010, 10:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Wow, that is a fantastic price. Do you have the mount hardware? If I didn't already have one (which I'm going to have to paint Z. Silver) I would be all over this!

Free bump.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pontifex4 View Post
Wow, that is a fantastic price. Do you have the mount hardware? If I didn't already have one (which I'm going to have to paint Z. Silver) I would be all over this!

Free bump.
Thanks for the bump and the kind words. I just don't want to look at this anymore. I made a rookie mistake and had it painted before test fitting it to my car (I have a 924s not a 944 ) I do not have the mounting hardware though.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Anything that I can trade you sor it???

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 06-07-2010, 10:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerbvd View Post
Anything that I can trade you sor it???
I appreciate the offer, but I can't think of anything that I am looking for....and am really just looking for the cash at the moment.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
How much does it weigh?
Old 06-07-2010, 05:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimi 944 View Post
How much does it weigh?
According to my bathroom scale it is 13.2lbs including the rubber strip. I weighed myself and then myself holding the bumper...3 attempts came out with the exact same results.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Sent you a PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Garage
Will it work on a 951 without fitment issues?
Old 06-08-2010, 08:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

That is a killer deal! They are at least 18 lbs less than the US version. A great way to reduce weight. I have the thinner rubber strip and mine weighed about 10lbs or so.

I sold an extra one I had , a while back, for like $ 350. Good luck with the sale
Old 06-08-2010, 11:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Garage
The bumper has been sold to "CurlyDE"

Thanks for all of the interest
Old 06-08-2010, 05:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: