Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

83 944 n/a parting out

car is in southern utah
has new Distributor Cap and Rotor and fuel pump
has extra head and cam tower with cam, motor is good
need to get rid of car
let me know what you all need

Old 06-15-2010, 09:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Dog-faced pony soldier

Garage
I'm in need of a driver's side mirror. Color doesn't matter as long as all the motors work and the glass is in good shape, including complete wiring harness all the way to the connector plug (i.e. don't cut the wiring please). Let me know what you want for one if yours is in good shape.

Also looking for a good condition early (3-spoke) steering wheel as long as the plastic horn pad clips aren't busted off.

Black Cars Matter
Old 06-17-2010, 06:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Hi I'm interested in the rear hatch cables and motor, the carbon cannister, the rubber seal around the trunk key hole (if it's not cracked), and depending on the color of the interior, the driver's arm rest. Thanks
Old 06-17-2010, 07:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Recreational User

Garage
I'm looking for that little carpet insert that surrounds the shifter. Any color is fine.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

need to buy wiring harness for 83 today. No cut wires and totally unbmolested.
Old 07-09-2010, 08:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Bits&Gears

If you have the heat control cable, it's from the right control head, I need one - before the cold starts in Kansas City.

My HVAC head has two lines of control, the top has 2 flap controls, the bottom has a full width slider that controls how much heat comes from the engine - - - that's the cable I need. It runs from the console to the heater valve on the engine.

Thanks

'87 White 924s
'00 Taurus Flex Fuel
'70 Ford 250 (on farm)
Old 07-16-2010, 10:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: