Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog Tech Info Tech Forums

Search our site:    
 Cart  | Project List | Order Status | Help    
  We salute a legendary member of the community.
Thank you for selflessly sharing your wisdom with us...
Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via ICQ to Zero10
FS: 944s block, 16V pistons, oil pan + tinted hatch - Calgary AB, pickup ONLY

Time to do some garage cleaning! I have the following, and I would like to get rid of as much of it together as possible:
1 944 engine block, this was removed from a 944S with ~30,000 miles on it. The car was crashed and the engine was removed and stripped down about 15 years ago, I only have some of the parts. The cylinder walls are in great shape.
1 set of 16V 2.5L pistons, skirts are in good condition, not perfect but still good
1 oil pan, has the hole for the oil level sensor but the sensor is not included.
1 box of balance shaft covers. The person I bought the engine block from didn't know which ones matched properly so he gave me the whole box. I am sure there is a usable set in here somewhere, you just need to spend some time with feeler gauges to get the right ones

To make the deal a little bit sweeter I also have a complete hatch (including wing), the glass was tinted and has a couple nicks in the tint. When I removed this from my car it never leaked, but if I recall correctly a small amount of flowable silicone had been applied to one corner by the PO.

I also have a used steering rack (leaks, but is a good core for a rebuild or exchange) and some other odds and ends that are yours for the taking if you take away the engine block (and preferably the hatch too).

Due to the size and weight I will not ship anything, local pick up only. Parts are located in Calgary, AB, in the Dover area (I'll try my best to make sure you don't get shot by any gangsters while picking up the parts, but no promises).

Make me a reasonable offer, and please take as many things as you can!
Email me at ctrowat (at) gmail (dot) com to arrange a deal since I don't make it on this forum as often as I would like and will probably not respond to PM's as a result.

Buy my parts!
Old 08-03-2010, 12:15 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Just to let everybody know, my idea of reasonable is ~$100 for the engine block, pistons, oil pan and hatch (and whatever else you can take with you). Help me clean out the garage

Buy my parts!
Old 08-05-2010, 08:24 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Everything is gone now!

Buy my parts!
Old 08-11-2010, 09:39 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Old 08-11-2010, 09:39 AM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: