Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: HP Racing Mini Cooper rims (universal)

I know this is the Porsche section, so relax. Lol.

I picked these up after a friend got some new rims. Didn't fit well on my Honda (just for laughs), so they are up for sale. All four are 18x7's and they are in great looking shape. They were fitted on his Mini Cooper S, but he told me they are universal. They are a couple of curb rash on them. Normal nicks and wear. I'm looking for $400 plus shipping. Or local pickup if wanted. I'm in Chico CA which is about an hour or so away from Sacramento. Thanks for looking guys.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 09-05-2010, 07:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Po924s

NO company makes a universal wheel in a 5x130 pattern, unless it is specified for porsche fitment , 5 x 130 is specific for PORSCHE and ONLY PORSCHE. From the looks of these, they arent even 5 lug, so you would need to find a 4x100 or 4 x 114 adaptor to a 5 x130 which is absolutely hanus. not to drag you down or anything, just trying to let you know how universal these wheels are
Old 09-06-2010, 12:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEV951 View Post
Po924s

NO company makes a universal wheel in a 5x130 pattern, unless it is specified for porsche fitment , 5 x 130 is specific for PORSCHE and ONLY PORSCHE. From the looks of these, they arent even 5 lug, so you would need to find a 4x100 or 4 x 114 adaptor to a 5 x130 which is absolutely hanus. not to drag you down or anything, just trying to let you know how universal these wheels are

I, never said they were for a Porsche did I? I stated that they were for a Mini Cooper. My first sentence was meant to avoid any of this. Ha. Nor did I ever state they were five lug. Haha.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Po924s

Just making Sure!
Old 09-06-2010, 06:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po924S View Post
I, never said they were for a Porsche did I? I stated that they were for a Mini Cooper. My first sentence was meant to avoid any of this. Ha. Nor did I ever state they were five lug. Haha.
But you also stated that they were universal and they are not. The wheels will fit two different 4 bolt patterns which is hardly "universal." To keep confusion down, let's stick to selling Porsche parts in the "Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted" section.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VII View Post
But you also stated that they were universal and they are not. The wheels will fit two different 4 bolt patterns which is hardly "universal." To keep confusion down, let's stick to selling Porsche parts in the "Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted" section.
Sorry, my mistake on that part. The previous owner told me they were so I just assumed he knew what he was talking about.

That's, dandy with me. I for some reason can't register on any Mini forums. So I thought in the mean time, hey why not just throw them up on here just in case someone owns a Mini, etc.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: