Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Misc Parts, Vitesse, KW Variant 3, Vitesse Cam

I have to move some of my stuff, need the cash much worse than I need the parts. Look through the list and see If I have anything I can help you with. If you don't see it on the list, let me know what it is you need and your offer and I'll get back with you ASAP. Please email me for faster response, Turpinjl@hotmail.com is my email and paypal.

Burgundy Script front and rear seats in Great condition $600 OBO
Vitesse MAF with V-Flex, PB, MAP Sensor, Boost Solinoid, FPR 95# Injectors. SOLD
Bosch 3 bar FPR $60 shipped
Vitesse Racing boost solenoid $90 shipped
Black non Airbag dash in perfect condtion with factory leather lower section and glove box $800
Complete Used head with Good valves $250
951 Rods $50 each
951 Group 2 pistons used with vavle contact $250
KW Variant 3 Suspension $2,400
Vitesse Racing Street Cam $500
87 up Non M030 front and rear brake assemblies $500
Late Rebuild Control Arms with less than 10K miles $300 Set
M030 951 Control Arms, good ball joints 300 Set
Various exhaust,wastegate,mufflers Varies
Sunnen AN-111/112 with case and all correct stones for 944/928 blocks with felt, oil and paste $600
Milwaukee gear reduction 1/2 drive drill low RPM for AN $200
Set of 944S2 sport Sways 27.6 MM front $200
86 Front Sway $50
New Hamburg Teknic Engine Mounts $80 Pair
Good used Factory Engine Mounts $100 Pair
Set of Hela H4 Headlights with bulbs $100 shipped
With new Rennbay relay harness and high output bulbs add $120
Good K26/6 SOLD
Core K26/8 SOLD
Linen leather front seats in good condition $450 Pair
Burgundy Rear Split seat backs with bottom, very nice $250
AOR LSD Transaxle $2,500 OBO
951 Crank $150 OBO
Nice SunVisors $25 Each
Nice Climate control Module A/C and Heat $150 shipped
Misc Buttons,sensors, brackets, holders and hardware Varies
ABS Module $100
Cruise Control Module $100
Air bag module $100
Cross over pipe $150 obo
Waste gate pipe $50 obo
Down Pipe $50 obo
Cooling Fan $50 Each
Good used Fuel Pump $50 Shipped
Good Used Starter $75 shipped
Mirrors, rear view and outside
Porsche Door handles script set with key $200
Airbag and Non Airbag Steering wheels Varies
Many others, just ask and make fair offer
89 951, Vitesse Stage II, Motons, 3" exhaust and more. Engine out, being rebuilt.

Last edited by jlturpin; 09-11-2010 at 06:25 PM..
Old 09-06-2010, 02:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
pm sent
Old 09-07-2010, 10:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Deplorable Member

Garage
Can you PM me the specs on the cam? Their website has no info on it.

Black Cars Matter

Last edited by Porsche-O-Phile; 09-07-2010 at 11:08 AM..
Old 09-07-2010, 11:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I don't have the specs on the cam. John does not give out specs on any of his hardware. It is a mild street cam. Allows for quick spool and improves mid and high rpm performance.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
so how are you suppose to degree the cam without specs??!!!!
Old 09-07-2010, 11:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Since the 8V is non adjustable without a custom pulley, the cam is fixed by the use of a key through the pulley.

I have asked John again for the specs on the cam. I know it works, I just don't know the specs.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

The entire vitesse kit may have 5k miles on it and was used with custom 3076r and full custom downpipe back exhaust. Not sure why anyone would want to go with a smaller turbo. This thing boost quick and hard.
The entire Maf kit was bought from John at the same time but I supplied the injectors which have less than a hundred miles on a new set.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Hi, Does your crossover work with the GT3076R? If it does I'm interested.

Rick
Old 09-07-2010, 03:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Deplorable Member

Garage
Silliness.

Jon Milledge is very up-front about his cams and they're top notch without the mystical hocus-pocus B.S. At the end of the day you're buying a cam (or a MAF, or a turbo, or an ECU chip, or whatever). There's nothing magical about it. Am I supposed to be less willing to pay them for producing it and delivering it just because I happen to know the technical specs and MIGHT be able to source a comparable item cheaper elsewhere? If they're that worried about it then it sounds to me like they're ripping people off on the production cost.

Sorry but that's just weak. I'll call J.M.E. I don't need to deal with stuff produced by people that tight-fisted with information protecting it like it's F1 race hardware - these are for 30 year old cars for cryin' out loud! Thanks anyway and good luck with the sales.

Black Cars Matter

Last edited by Porsche-O-Phile; 09-08-2010 at 02:03 AM..
Old 09-07-2010, 05:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche-O-Phile View Post
Silliness.

Jon Milledge is very up-front about his cams and they're top notch without the mystical hocus-pocus B.S. At the end of the day you're buying a cam (or a MAF, or a turbo, or an ECU chip, or whatever). There's nothing magical about it. Am I supposed to be less willing to pay them for producing it and delivering it just because I happen to know the technical specs and MIGHT be able to source a comparable item cheaper elsewhere? If they're that worried about it then it sounds to me like they're ripping people off on the production cost.

Sorry but that's just weak. I'll call J.M.E. I don't need to deal with stuff produced by people that tight-fisted with information protecting it like it's F1 race hardware - these are for 30 year old cars for cryin' out loud! Thanks anyway and good luck with the sales.
Yes I know Jon Milledge gives his specs upfront and in hindsight I should have considered that before purchasing, but have had good luck with Vitesse Products in the past. I am a bit disappointed that I can't get that information from the vendor to pass on to prospective buyers. I understand for a small fee I can take it to a local cam shop and they can give me exact specs for a nominal fee.

I understand what you are saying and wish I had more to provide. I really don't want to turn this into a vendor battle, please.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racker View Post
Hi, Does your crossover work with the GT3076R? If it does I'm interested.

Rick
Sorry it is a factory crossover pipe.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Still have the Borsch FPR?
Old 09-30-2010, 10:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
burgundy , cam , maf , upgrade , vitesse