Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Fikse FM-10's

I'm selling a set of 17 Fikse FM-10s. 235s in the front, 255s in the back
The Front tires have roughly 70% of the tread left; rears are almost brand new, so roughly 90% left

-5x130, they fit perfectly on a late offset Porsche 944, and I imagine there are other models with the same fitment.

I'm asking $1600 without the tires, or $1800 with the tires.
Here are a few pictures:
http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w...20parts/Fikse/

Old 09-16-2010, 12:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Sweet wheels. Do you know what the width and offset and weight is? Are they guaranteed to be straight have no cracks or prior repairs? Do you have center caps?
Old 09-16-2010, 04:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Thanks. I do have the center caps for all four wheels. They are straight, and they have no cracks. I'm not the origional owner of these wheels, so I can't speak to if they have ever been repaired before I owned them. If they have been, it would have to have been with new replacement parts, as they show no signs of any welds or other such sillyness. Having said that, one of the wheels has a serial number that is not consecutive to the rest, so I assume that wheel was a replacement.
Having said all that, one of the front wheels has a very slight bend in the outer lip. It doesn't affect the function of the wheel in any way, but it is visible if you look closely. If you look at the pictures in the link, you will see that I have drawn a red arrow pointing it out.
I'm not exactly sure of the offsets, etc.. I tried calling Fikse today, but they where not able to give me those numbers. I'll have to measure the wheels myself and post the findings (in the next couple of days). They currently have 235 width tires in the front, and 255 in the back.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Alrighty. I just measured the wheels, and this is what I found:

Front: 17x8 ET-65
Rear: 17x9 ET-42

The backspacing is identical front to back, all the added width on the rears is on the outside of the wheel face.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Bump.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: