Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

English Language factory workshop manuals f/s in Europe 924/Turbo/928/944/Turbo/968

I have a whole load of original factory (not photocopy, pdf, etc) workshop manuals at a friendís house in England. I have not seen them, they are supposed to be lightly if at all used, my friend says the binders are clean but Iíve not had him look through them as he doesnít know what he is looking at. I do, Iíll be there Friday October 8, Iíll make sure that they are clean and complete. Actually Iíve seen several pictures of the binders and they look great. So, assuming that they are clean and complete, again Iíll make sure and I do know what Iím looking for, I have the following sets for sale European delivery included:

924 1976-81, 4 Vol, red binders, $225

924 Turbo, one volume, red binder, $100

928, I canít tell from the pictures but it appears to be the full set through the end, which would be-
Volume I - Engine; Volume I-A - Engine; Volume II- Transmission; Volume III- Transmission; Volume IV- Chassis, Heating, Air Conditioning; Volume V- Body, Electrics; Volume VI, Wiring Diagrams; Volume VII, Wiring Diagrams, Model 1988 Onwards and Volume VIII, Wiring Diagrams, Model 1994 Onwards, Red binders, $550

944 1983-1991, Vol 1- Engine, Vol 1a- Engine (16 Valves), Vol 2- Transmission, Vol 3- Chassis/Heating/Air Conditioning/Body, Vol 4- Electrics, Vol 5- Electrics, 87 models onwards, red binders, $325

944 Turbo, one volume, red binder, $100

968 1992-1994 Five volumes red binders, $375

I can post pictures representative of them now if you need them, if you like I can post actuals on Friday the 8th, or Saturday the 9th and I will be in returning home the 12th. I'll be shipping in-betweenJ Let me know if you want them, and if I find something wrong with them Iíll refund your money, check any of my for sale threads and I think youíll find that Iím as easy as there is to deal with.

I have 996 and 996 Turbo as well, but in the pictures I canít tell what year they go to, if you want we can talk about them, I have a late Boxster set but again I canít tell how late from the photos. I have a bunch of 911 manuals listed in the 911 section.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Pictures Saturday.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: