Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

seats F/S

Hi all:

I have a couple of sets of seats for sale.

1) Black Vinyl standard highback front seats, manual. Driver's side is in good functional shape. Exterior bolster is ripped up pretty well. Pass side is in pretty good shape all around, minor split at seam. Will fit 924/924S/944/944T/91/912, etc. Pair for $275.

2) Black leather standard highback front seats, manual. Driver's side is damned near immaculate. Honestly, this seat is about as nice as you'll find in a car with less than, say, 50k on it. Leather is soft, supple and without serious imperfections. Pass side is also in great shape but the leather is a little stiff. I've been trying to work a little saddle soap into it. I think it will loosen up nicely. It appears that a repair was made to the leather in the center of the pass side seatback. It isn't readily visible unless you are staring at it. However, there is a texture difference at the repair mark-it is a little stiffer. It was a well-executed repair.
Overall, these look like seats from a garage queen or a three year old car that has been driven daily. Will fit 924/924S/944/944T/91/912, etc. I need $450 for the pair plus delivery. If not, I'll fire them onto ebay.

3) Rear seat top for 944 in black vinyl. Perfect.
$125, plus shipping.
4) Rear seat bottom (really just a piece of upholstery-there is no frame to a rear 944 seat) Vinyl is in good shape. No tears, and I saved the mounting clips for attaching the seat to the body. They got wet, but are drying out. I'll have them cleaned and dried before I ship. $75, plus shipping.

(I'd take $150 for the rear pieces together)

I'm probably going to keep one of the front seat sets for the project car, so be quick if one of these pairs interests you. If you're serious, I can have a digital photo emailed to you within a day. Prices are firm.

I also have some various black seat belt parts if anyone is looking. Email me your needs.

Seat rails aren't included.

Thanks guys!

David
Old 01-28-2002, 05:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: