Pelican Parts Forums

Pelican Parts Forums (http://forums.pelicanparts.com/)
-   Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted (http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-924-944-968-used-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   WTB: PS Fog Light, Window Switches, Door Lock Stalk [sick of eBay] (http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-924-944-968-used-parts-sale-wanted/598254-wtb-ps-fog-light-window-switches-door-lock-stalk-sick-ebay.html)

phoenix_iii 03-21-2011 12:47 PM

WTB: PS Fog Light, Window Switches, Door Lock Stalk [sick of eBay]

Sick of eBay and would rather buy from friends.

Looking for

1) Turbo Passenger Side Fog Light (+ at least 1 of the side plastic things for the light)
2) 2x Window Switches. Are they universal? Need Passenger side, and passenger side on driver side
3) Door Lock Stalk with Diode for Alarm cars.
4) Mounting Hardware for Cargo cover. My car didn't have a cargo cover. Got one from here, but there is no place to mount it. It came with some screws, but I don't see what it bites into...
5) Steering Wheel for Turbo Car with airbag (I have a good airbag, just my wheel condition is poor) - black
6) A dash for airbag car, no need for the airbags though, mine are fine (black)

Not expecting 6, or 5 probably, but the other stuff I need. =)

Oh, floor mats in good shape would be nice, fronts at least. =)

I hate WTB threads but I have been searching and not getting replies to threads I posted, or people I've pm'd! =)

Dimi 944 03-21-2011 02:07 PM

PM'd for the window switches.

Cocacolakidd 03-21-2011 03:46 PM

The Roll-out Cargo Cover just screws to the top of the rear seat back. If you look at the back of the Cargo Cover Pull-out housing there are two small holes at either end of the housing - a screw goes through this hole from the inside and pointing to the back of the cover housing - these screws attach the pull out cover to the backside of the rear seat - simple mount...

There are though two small attaching loops on the inside of the rear hatch latches (Lower side and on body a female hatch post latch) that keep the pull out cover in extended place (Those should be there as they are apart of the rear female hatch catch).

Note 2: The window switches are universal as the single drivers side switch is the upside-down same as the two passengers side switches (In other words if you turn the drivers window switch upside down it is then the same as the two passengers side switches).

phoenix_iii 03-21-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cocacolakidd (Post 5915883)
The Roll-out Cargo Cover just screws to the top of the rear seat back. If you look at the back of the Cargo Cover Pull-out housing there are two small holes at either end of the housing - a screw goes through this hole from the inside and pointing to the back of the cover housing - these screws attach the pull out cover to the backside of the rear seat - simple mount...

There are though two small attaching loops on the inside of the rear hatch latches (Lower side and on body a female hatch post latch) that keep the pull out cover in extended place (Those should be there as they are apart of the rear female hatch catch).

There isn't a hidden plastic tap or something, I just 'measure' for the middle? I guess I should search or ask for some pics, or maybe bring it to the Hershey meet! I do have the screws and see the small holes and screw pointing to the back towards the seats, and I do have the hooks near the hatch lip/license plate for the cover... Hmm...

Replying to PMs!