Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

For Sale; 944 Euro Front Bumper with built in High Beams

Hi there.......Have a real factory 944 NA bumper with the built in rectangular High beam lights........Euro only.........like in the 924 Carrera GT.

Full bumper, lights and reflectors, trim pieces and all the wiring carefully removed...

Reflectors are in very nice and non-rusted condition....One glass lens broken and the other has normal sandblast chips but those are very available new from Porsche at a..........realistic price..yes really

Bumper is diamond blue metallic but of course can take apart and paint to match your car.....

Rare piece in the US......was the Deluxe package or a High Performace option that you could get on some countries.....Not seen here often..

Rare and Fun upgrade for your 944.............NA only.......not a Turbo piece...

Send me a direct Email to Carrerajon@aol.com or call 770-312-3524

I am in Atlanta and sadly will not be going to Hershey this year but may have a friend here who is so delivery there may be possible....

Price is $350.oo plus shipping if out of town...

Fun neat upgrade...........I will not be using it so time to declutter my garage....

Thanks! John
Old 03-31-2011, 11:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Would you please post some photos of your bumper. Are you certain it is for the 944 and not the 924?

Thanks,
Rick
Old 04-02-2011, 12:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

You can send em to me again Jon & I'll post them like last time..

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 04-02-2011, 01:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Hi there.....have been off for Spring break with the 6 year old.....Will get some pics this weekend hopefully and shoot them to you......

To answer the question of the fellow who asked if I was sure it was a 944........it was a Euro car that got turned into a race car.....Car still in the SE and I took it off since it was a fun oddball part that you do not see in the US much....

Will see when I can get the pics up...

Had a buddy that was going up to Hershey so could have sent it with him but it appears that he is not going now.....sorry..

john
Old 04-12-2011, 09:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

John,
Any chance you could post pictures of your bumper? I am interested in purchasing it.
Thanks,
Rick
Old 04-23-2011, 03:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Hi there............I may be entering the new Data age and learning to text and take pics......Shoot me your direct Emails to Carrerajon@aol.com and I will be able to do this tonite....am getting a tutorial..........

So tough for dumb old guys like me......

Thanks! John
Old 05-09-2011, 04:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Hi there...............Have pics so send me a direct Email to Carrerajon@aol.com and I can shoot them out...

Yahoo, I am now a Tech geek........well not really but a big step for me....

Thanks! John
Old 05-11-2011, 07:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

John's bumper..

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 05-11-2011, 11:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Hey..........There you go!! Thanks.........You make this look so easy......Matt decided he wanted to be in the picture with his Porsche race car......Gotta love it.......start them early.....

Thanks Byron......John
Old 05-11-2011, 12:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Hi there..........Wanted to post that the bumper has a new home on a very nice car in Ala....Funny how it gets sold and then the phone rings off the hook from people looking for one.......

Thanks! Pelican guys are as great as ever.....John
Old 06-15-2011, 11:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: